Craigslist ftmfl

Typical… I posted my car up on craigslist up forsale. I figured i would get bullSHIT emails from scumbags but i wanted to post up this one because i thought it was hilarious.

:haha:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:lol

TRADE FOR A TOUCH SCREEN LAPTOP,CX RIMS PAINTED BLK FRESH,BRAND NEW JDM EK FOG LIGHTS,2.2 ACT CLUTCH,GAUGE W/POD,TECHNO MASTER DIAMOND WATCH,I880NEXTEL,IPOD 80GIGZ?

:lol

lol

No way thats real…:rofl

thats a steal. take it. lol.

tell him yes. Just to see what he says.

:facepalm

That is a 100 percent legit email. I replied “LOL NO!!”

Should have traded. Could have had this ultra bling Techno Master watch.

I had my stereo shit posted up on there a few weeks ago…

I get a call from a black guy, he leaves me a voice mail so I call him back in the morning at 10. Woke him up aparently and he was like I have no idea what your talking about. Im like ok well you left me a voice mail…so we got talking and he didnt even know what a eclipse titanium sub was but he wanted some Kickers…he made plans to meet up with me and check them out. A hour before we meet, I call and make sure hes still up for it. Again, he didnt remember me…didnt know what a eclipse sub was and he said no I just bought some sick kickers.

during all this, I couldnt understand a damn word he was saying I asked him to repeat what he said about 12 times.

I swear people are drunk that look at craigslist.

muahahahaha yea that adds up to 10 grand !!!

HES DEFFFF A PR

This the 5 O’clock free crack giveaway?!

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl u searched that

THAT SHIT IS BALLIN WTF MATT

Definitely stole all that shit

haha !!! didnt even think about that

I had to. a Techno Master watch, c’mon you had to be curious as to what it looked like!

yea especially since “diamond” was included in the name rofl

I had a few people call me about parts and set up a time to come get them and never show up.

Ive also gotten tons of scam emails but to me the no shows are way more annoying.

On the other hand Ive sold a bunch of parts and bought a few things so as a whole CL isnt too bad.

CL is what it is, for obvious reasons of being free and ease of access there is gonna be serious spam and scam problems

just use common sense and dont trade your 10 thousand dollar car for a techno watch and ipod

lol Singh. Im thinking about doing the trade…

NOT