Craigslist Of The Day Thread

Ahh yes, the old 44HP weight removal trick. Classic.

calling the NYspeed competitive race department…

Are you summoning the wizard?

Potential for 414 HP. Hell, I should trade him straight up for that.

The Fair Lady, built to compete with Mustangs.
Stock, this Z has phenomenal launch.
Slight lift front/slight down in rear.
However, with the 3rd stage racing clutch/Heavy-duty pressure plate.
Launch is spectacular.
Others literally “spinning wheels”, Z is down the track.

VG30 engine stock HP 160.
Add 36 HP for engine driven fan replaced with electric.
Add 62 HP for Headers.
Add 16 HP for intake.
Add 16 HP for ignition upgrade.
Add 44 HP weight reduction Z is @ 334 HP now.
At Track only, Remove A/C and Power steering belts (leave water pump belt) Adds 80+ HP.

Without A/C and power steering belts removed Z turned 12.44 in quarter@ 109.5 MPH.
May B 11 sec without belts.

Just married on Valentine’s Day, keeping VROD Muscle.
Z must go, boo hiss.
is Z is a sleeper…

For anyone who hasn’t clicked the link. This is just awesome.

I like the HP gain for headers and belt removal only at the track

I flagged it, fuck that guy.

LOL

:clap:

http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/cto/5040562503.html

SVT Cobra 5.0l Ford Focus Mustang Drivetrain Must See - $13500 (Berlin NJ)

2001 FORD FOCUS
SVT COBRA 5.0L
5-SPD REAR WHEEL DRIVE

This V8 Rear-Wheel-Drive Focus Is A Monster Sleeper

This 2001 Ford Focus has been given a small block Ford V8 swap but maintains all original exterior paint and interior. The dash gauges and Cobra badge are the only hints.

DRIVETRAIN SPECS:

1993 Mustang Cobra 5.0L engine completely overhauled with Thumper heads which are fully ported and polished E7TE heads, 5 angle job, .500 lift springs, 1.7 Motorsport roller rockers, B303 Motorsports camshaft, gear drive, multi point injection with custom made Edelbrock Victor JR intake and custom throttle body, 24lb Motorsport injectors, C&L mass air system, ceramic coated headers, x-pipe, Edelbrock SDT mufflers with 2 1/2 outlets. Transmission is a fully rebuilt World Class T5 with all new synchronizers, bearings and gears. Motorsport clutch, throwout bearing and pressure plate. Rear end is a mustang 8.8" unit with a Motorsport posi unit and 4:10 gearing. Aluminum girdle.
Kugel Komponents front end with tubular engine cradle, power rack and pinion steering, front and rear sway bars, Kugel 4 link rear suspension setup with adjustable coil over shocks.
The electronic engine control are preformed by a factory 93 Mustang Cobra processor. Self test and diagnostics and all preformed from obd port under the hood.
Equipped with a aluminum Fluidyne radiator and thermostatically controlled dual electric fans.
Four wheel power disc brakes with Hurst linelock system (hidden controls)
15 gallon aluminum fuel cell, AN plumbed fuel fuel system with liquid filled fuel pressure gauge and Aermotive regulator.
Aluminum battery box mounted in the trunk.
Custom made engine-tuned gauge cluster which houses a full set of Autometer artic white face gauges including fuel, oil pressure, water temp, volts and a programmable speedometer. A piller mounted 7,000rpm tachometer. Discretely mounted and adjustable raptor LED shift light.
17" SVT rims with Pirelli PZero p 215-45-r17 upfront and p 225-50-r17 rear tires.
This Focus Won “Best Modified” in a field of 120 cars at Mustang Club of America Judged event!

Keep in mind to build this car from scratch, with the cost of a Focus you’re looking AT LEAST around $30K to $40K to redo all this work professionally. Reprogramming the ECU and getting all the electronics to work together takes unique expertise and is a lengthy and expensive process. Bottomline is, I’m asking pennies on every dollar spent. Also all the componets are new since the car has only 200 miles on the build!

Never raced or on a dyno. Estimated hp is 340+

@focusinprogress

Decent example of an old Kugel Komponents kit build… @onyxz32

Old news, get with it Josh.

Just think of all the money you save on this teg
$75,000 in mods…asking only $14900

http://rochester.craigslist.org/cto/5033525330.html

I am a fan of the S14 front, just not on this

Sounds like a sound financial plan. Why not just give it away at that point.

75000… I think someone forgot a decimal place in there somewhere.

2000 Silverado LT Z71 Museum Condition 29k miles - $15000

A truck in this condition will never be found again I repeat NEVER.

If this truck doesn’t sell for 15K I will call General Motors and ask if they would like to place in their private auto museum.

Sure you will…

Also:

Disclaimer: If you try to scam me I will find you and take away your food stamps and public housing

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/cto/5065636289.html

Wonder what upgrades they’ve done. Anyone up for the texting/calling challenge to see what work was done for $75,000?

im just going to assume most of the 75k is labor for that hideous front end swap

http://greenville.craigslist.org/cto/5077033432.html

It’s a “sports car” and a mini station wagon. Very cool. This is a beautiful specimen of a rare automobile. The automobile itself isn’t so rare but the special “Sportback” feature is very rare. I was attracted to the car because of it and it was my first new car… I am the original owner. It has 142XXX miles and the only reason I’m selling it is the lack of space in my garage. The car has “T-tops” that conveniently fit in a special place underneath the Sportback. The paint is good, interior great and the engine runs smoothly. Seats are like new. The car is 28 years old and must have, at least, classic car status by now. It’s a beauty and please get in touch ONLY if you plan to take care of it. All reasonable offers will be considered. Thanks. Bill.