crash after luke bryan concert

Exactly. I liked country before it was cool… lmao. It has definitely changed a lot though… and not for the better.

I think that was the name of the kid killed Friday night. I didn’t see the name from Sundays wreck released yet.

Hickster.

:rofl

+rep if I could.

Or Trace Adkins. So help me god if I had to hear “honkytonk badonkadonk” in the shop again I was going to cause an industrial accident.

Ugh RIP

Officers, and a passing driver who identified herself as a nurse, first attempted CPR on the victim, 26-year-old Christopher Thomas of Troy. Thomas was transported to Saratoga Hospital where he was pronounced dead. Police say the cause of death has been ruled massive chest injuries and a ruptured aorta.

http://www.news10.com/story/23269216/troy-motorcyclist

Too fast

Im not sure who theyre blaming for the accident.

Seems as though the suv turned in front of the bikes but the bikes were riding like assholes so maybe there was no way to see them?

Seems like the bikes tried to speed up to make the light without noticing she was trying to turn. I would think she’d be to blame for turning in front of them… not sure though. Pretty stupid move on the bikes, especially since the other driver had a girl on the back. Doesn’t seem alcohol related.

Ragardless of who’s fault it actually was, I’m blaming hipsters and pop country as a whole.

carrie underwood is hot as fawk…Long ass legs and married to a hockey player Mike Fisher!!

to me she wears way too much makeup and I change the station when one of her songs comes on