Accident at Race wars?

somebody told me they saw an ambulance leave… just wondering if something bad happened? or if somebody just got excited and called 911 for no SERIOUS reason… (i work in an ER and 99% of my calls are BS)

Had one pass me on the way back from there about 2 minutes later after leaving there, no idea though.

Accident at RACE WARZ?!?!?1?1?

No way.

I hear a white Jetta got toasted by some fool running an SR20 in his Stook. Crazy cracka,

Hopefully it isn’t too serious though.

id like to see a vid i know someone somewhere has to have one

fuzzy… i dont know what to take as serious from you… wtf lol

wait wait wait… you work in an ER? that just makes me :confused: after see some of your riding.

:lol:

lol

i heard there is a hundred grand under the hood:uhh:

I heard they were racing for pinks and when the white jetta lost he ran, and 2 Asian guys on bikes ended up shooting him to death. There were a lot of ridiculous looking riced out vehicles on the scene, and something involving a railroad crossing.

wtf? shooting him to death? jesus christ.

Motorcycle did a wheelie into a fence I heard.

I couldnt go I spent the evening in the ER because I sprained my knee. :frowning:

Wow!!11!

Thats fucked up…that plays out like Da Fast & Furryest.

oh. nevermind

i think it was the asshat who was doing the standup wheelie. i saw him from the other side of the oval just disappear

hey how was the bikini contest? anybody got pics?

tons of pics and video on my phone. ill prolly post tomorrow. some drunk guy fell off the stage lol. and then i fought with some kid for a shirt lol. the chick in pink def. showed everyone her tits during the show.

FUCK!!! Of all the days to sprain a fucking knee lol. I was still gonna go but I couldn’t walk. GOD DAMNIT!

hahaha, awesome. :tup:

this post > all the F+F attempts at comedy