bad accident in front of southgate

So im sitting waiting for everyone to show up at sg, when this fat lady waves down a metro bus and he pulls over to the side of the road(not at a designated stop) and i think to myself hmmm thats not too safe. About 3 seconds later silver cobalt slams into the back of the bus. No brakes at all just fuckin slams into it. Me and about 2 or 3 other people saw it. I run over to the the car and open the door. The girl who looked to be 18 or 19, was thrown into the passenger seat and was bleeding from her head. At first i thought she was dead because of her blank stare at her ceiling, but then she came to. I saw a lot of smoke but no fire. I told her i should get her out of the car and asked her if her neck hurt. She said i cant feel my leg. I then look down to see her foot dangling off of her leg. She said her neck didnt hurt but since there was no fire i decided to sit with her until the police arrived. Some lady called 911 and the west seneca police were there in about minute. By the time the police got there her face was covered in blood and she seems to have a very severe concusion, along witrh several other injuries most likely. After that i dont know what happened i stood back and let the police and fire personell do their work.

Crazy

Wow, hope she is ok. That sucks.

:tup: to you.

What a mess that was.

yea just seen it on the news. man hope shes ok looked pretty bad

SouthGate plaza in Roc or is there one in B-lo too?

edit finished reading the whole thing and saw the seneca police part, n/m

her foot… was what…

damn…

any news links?

Lol CKY calls me right as this is goin on, I couldnt hear shit, sounded like a clusterfuck

Yeah that was a shitty situation. Nice reaction though. Then it turned into a fuckin carnival with all the other people watching

Sounds like you held your integrity and helped keep her calm. Hats off to you sir.

my ex gf was hit head on by a drunk driver in Poughkeepsie a few years ago, her foot was left “dangling”… caused by the heel bone hitting the floorboard so hard it explodes up through the ankle. As far as that injury goes, IF they can save it, i wish this girl the very best of luck in the long, painful recovery.

dang

thats messed up dude

i saw this mess too. :tup: to you for helping out, i drove by after it had happened and it looked rather serious.

yeah I drove by while it was going on, looked like the bus ran over the cobalt

wow - nice terrari

was she hot :gotme:

no seat belt?

i hate it.

probably texting her friends