crazy burnout (lancaster)

Nice was that from tonight?

yup

BTW what time was that over with about how long do people hang out till?

Figured it was somethin like that cause I drove by at like 11 and there was nobody there. Well i’ll just have to get there earlier next week.

what time did this happen at we were there pretty late?

So I went the entire night without smelling like tire smoke. I’m about to leave and was talking to some people near the tower, then this happened.

so yeah, i showed up and they said $5 to race, i was like score… then i came around the return road (no timeslip btw) and they asked if i wanted to run again, i said yes and they informed me that it would be another $5. weak

ok this was not part of the burnout contest they just did this in the infield with all those people around? brilliant. that old volvo was ass hat he had his buddy hitting that car with his dodge ram right next to cory speed6.

i just dont get why people have such a hard on for these burnouts. :gotme:

Because they rule.

I take it you’re not American?

umm, no I am American.

When I was 10-16 years old these burnouts were cool. Now I just dont get what is so great about a RWD car/truck doing a brake torque burnout until the tire pops.

I could care less about the burn out but wtf is up with the 5 bucks a pass so much for test and tune nights

I was more impressed with the van. (and that’s not saying much)

At the end of the video they roll up to the tree and line up and go. They did their burnouts in the burnout box before they lined up.

The cool think is you can lay the smack down on shit talkers, but we all know the fastest cars don’t go to the racetrack to settle disputes.

The van is owned by Thurner’s Automotive on Pavement. Same guys who own that blue truck with the big block. They brought the van to use in the burn out pit but I guess S&R won’t have one this year with all the other shit going on.

They didn’t get to do the burnout pit with all the cars and they didn’t have the layout they needed to accomidate it. They will have it next week.