Crazy shift knobs

interesting, but5 i’m not a fan of bugs

i’ve always wanted a shift knob with turn signal buttons on it.

so you don’t have to take your and off the wheel & or knob to signal when switching lanes etc…

That would be pretty sick,…However you do realise thats gonna get flamed in some way here real soon…Not by me though:ugh2:

for what…being off topic? or someone will think its stupid…

well bring it on…its not the 1st or last time

personally i think its a practical idea

Same here, some people just dont have anything better to do

we :love: showtime. no flaming

fuck that shit. This thread is full of women.

:bj:

HAHA

I love spiders so much that if I was a woman, I’d fuck your shift knob if it had one of them on it. And let you film it.

Spiders are fucking Win. Im getting one just so you bitch about it. :rofl:

Spiders don’t scare me and neither do other insects. That said, putting one in a shift knob seems pretty retarded.

buy a varad racerboy and wire it up.

front button for fogs, left and right for signals, rear button for hazard lights.

great…just what i was afraid of…it would look cheezy/ricey

lol…& its call the racerboy…go figure.

you could probably cover the fake carbon fiber with something… it’d be cool if the large button was momentary instead of on/off so you could use it as a horn…

i’ll sell him my green enV, with a 1 gb card, an excellent LG bluetooth headset, two home chargers, and a car charger, for less than $150.

and not a scratch on it.

Since when do you need to take your hand off the wheel for your turn signal, where the fuck is yours at?

well if my hand is between 10 & 12 on the wheel & my other hand is on the shift knob…& you’re making lane changes it would be easier of the signal was on the shifter.
also having a button to flash high beams would help.

plus i have a snap-off momo which extend the column making the turn signal stalk a LONG stretch for your fingers…if you got short fingers/small hands you def. have to take your hands of the wheel…a couple people who have driven my car have complained about that.

i can reach it but i can see how some people would have problems.

but like i said, in certain circumstances it would be convenient…merging onto onto a highway when your steering & go through gears

if you drive a stick & can’t see how this would make certain things smoother then i don’t what to tell you

this thread is full of shitty ideas for future searching. :bigok:

lets make turn signal foot switches like old school high beams…

i got my enV brand new when they first came out (Nov 06) from verizon for less than 150. they are like $79 from verizon with a plan right now

Friend of mine actually has the Racerboy, but it’s not installed. Kind of a cool part but yes it does look like it’s right out of Tokyo Drift.

Would you rather have one that was CNC aluminum or something? Just like 2 buttons or would you want all 4?