Crazy spec HP laptop for sale

$600 b/o - will be available in about 3 weeks.

17" screen, AMD Turion Dual Core 2.1GHz processor, 4 GB of memory and 320 GB hard drive. computer is fast, has a bunch of features, and a lot of storage for movies, games and music. only selling because i want something smaller.

http://daryldawkins.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/33496193-2-440-ovr-1.gif

Processor 2.1GHz AMD Turion X2 Dual-Core RM-72 Memory 4GB, 667MHz DDR2 Hard drive 320GB 5,400rpm Chipset RS780M Graphics ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3200 Operating System Windows Vista Premium Dimensions (WD) 15.6x11.2 inches Height 1.7 inches Screen size (diagonal) 17 inches System weight / Weight with AC adapter 7.3/8.1 pounds Category Desktop replacement

do you have the original recovery CD’s to send this thing back to it’s Oe state?

Wife and I are looking for a new laptop for her business. Might be interested in this unit pending condition and above CD’s

No discs needed, I have everything that came with it including the box.

Most new laptops no longer come with CD’s unless requested, everythings stored on a recovery partition.

ditto that. ususally u can request them from the manufacturer if needed

I have the discs if need be!

well the laptop is ready to be sold, so…

still have it…ready to go. can leave all programs on it.

I’ll let my cousin know. She’s looking for a new one and selling me her old one so I can get it fixed up for my pops. Does this have any warranty? That’s a major thing…cause I honestly don’t want to be servicing this all the time lol.

PM’d

bump for a sweet ass laptop

warranty is for another 7 days or so…

Oh okay. Yeah she won’t want it. She wants something with at least a year. GLWS.

well that would have to be brand new. no laptops that i can find come with more than a year warranty unless you buy a store warranty for an extra $300.

That’s what I told her lol. She’s going to pay for the OS and the warranty if she buys from a store. If she buys used, she can get the OS from me, etc.

Some people just want it one way lol.

ill give you 350 for it tomo if youll take it

hell no.

I can probably give 400 cash sometime. My mom needs a new laptop lol

then go to the store, im not selling it for that low. plus im busy today.