FS: Hp ZE5568 laptop

Hard drive is shot, but have a brand new 30 gig that needs an OS put on it.

2.6 ghz
512 ram
wireless card (internal)
cd-rw/dvd (gets power, laser has full traction, but doesnt spin disks)
3 usb ports
1 firmwire
s-video
15.4" screen

have all disks and manuels that came with it

make offers

100 cash

So the CD and Hardrive are shot?

I was told by the tech guys at St. Bonaventure that the cd drive can be fixed… i dont have the time to take it apart and look at it. Yes the hard drive is shot… its the original so it held up for 2 1/2 years. I do have a brand new one though.

I do have a old school 4x external cd-rw…iomega I believe, that I will toss in too

125 cash

http://cgi.ebay.com/hp-pavilion-ze-5730-2-8Ghz-768MB-40GB-15-WiFi-CDRW-DVD_W0QQitemZ280059130131QQihZ018QQcategoryZ140082QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

only dif. is hard drive size… and the not working disk drive… i dont want this much…

lets say 200…first to offer that has it… ill drop it off too

$150 ?

the laptop with 10 more gigs of hard drive space and an extra 256mb of ram is @ $400…i think $200 is fair…$150 is the highest offer so far though

does it power on so you can go into the bios etc? even with a bad hdd and cd drive it should still

yes it still boots up and the bios run fine… the laptop itself is fine, no motherboard problems at all… the hdd went bad, thats all.

people are showing interest…i say lets meet up if you want to see it or power it up… but nobody comes through…

LETS GO PEOPLE

ttt

bump

$175…come and get it… its just laying around

$150 cus it really needs to go

I’ll take it.

You have a PM.

pm sent in return

pending sale