Crazy street fight in Vegas

Holy shit.

got what they deserved. iI cantt stand to see 2 on 1 or 3 on 1 and so on. If you cant fight 1 v 1 , dont fight… homos

Fucking awesome. I wonder if the dude was just a random the stepped in or if he knew the guy. But the last head kick was epic lol

Awesome the dude that got jumped got his revenge at the end. Not that crazy though, ive seen crazier fights in front of valentine and just about any show at saratoga winners, the chance etc.

And the 5v1 is some pussy shit.

Any background story?

Dude got ROCKED at 1:05.

truth!

LIGHTS OUT

:rofl

I like how the red shorts dude leaves for like 15 seconds only to come flying into frame and tee off on the dude :rofl :rofl

Even though that dude in the red shorts was getting beat up that fight was as good as over. IMO in no circumstances is it ok to boot someone or stomp someone in the face. That’s not fighting anymore. I understand that dude was probably amped up over the whole situation but kicking someone in the head like you’re trying to land the game winner in kick ball is WRONG.

According to the video those two wildebeest-hippo looking things attacking that guy were women! Huh who knew.

I agree but that probably felt great for him :rofl

dude in the khaki shorts went to work on all of them. nice

Love seeing shit turn around like that!!

That was awesome!!

THISSS!!!

I hate more than anything seeing women try to act like tough bad asses and try to beat guys up. I would of knocked the fat fucking pig on her ass so hard her tits would of lactated for a week.

Yeah bitches woulda got rocked if I was in that situation, not really so much intentionally, but I’d swing at anything within arm distance if I was in that guys shoes.