Crazyz250's Boosted 30r prelude

Personally I would do hardline. Very cheap for a 25’ roll compared to the braided lines. Any reason for going with the braided?

Sick dude! Im gonna be sittin on that bitch wishing I could ride it in the garage :rofl

Brian, I used hard lines. My personal opinion, stainless lines make to pedal feel a little soft. And that small flat spot hides the lines very well. When routing the lines under the dash. I recommend pulling the entire dash and running them as high up as possible. That way they do not interfere with the pedals or steering column.

Plus one. I had braided line for all of my brake lines and it did make the pedal wicked soft. Do hard lines!

yeah with this new bike in the picture its budget time.

where can i get quality hard lines?
wheres the best place to buy tools to do the?

Mcmaster Carr is the best place to buy hardline, but I hear Summit’s line is great as well… My tools (for rent, or I can do it for a fee) can flare stainless, but you’ll need AN fittings. I can make you a list of exactly what you’ll need if you want.

yeah if you could do that for me that would be great. Id rather buy the tools because i know ill need them again at some point. I have a pretty extensive tool collection going on

If you want to do AN fittings let me know. Personally I would, then you have the ease of putting in bulkheads every time you pass a line through the firewall. It will be a bit more expensive but it will look better and be easier to flare and assemble. If not, regular flares will work just fine, just gotta get a different tool. Toolup.com is the best place to get flare tools. Rigid 45 degree double flare if you are sticking with the oem style fittings, Rigid 37 degree flare tool if you are going AN. The tools are pricey compared to the “auto zone” flare tool, but 110% worth it. I have a Rigid hand held bender as well (looks like a pair of pliers), works great. I believe tool up sells that as well. Let me know what you end up going with and I’ll get you info on all the parts and fittings you need.

Very nice Brian.

You can borrow my tools also if you need them. Ive got all the shit you would need.

Now this is one sexy tranny
http://i783.photobucket.com/albums/yy114/seitzb517/DSC00856.jpg

It will be awhile before i do the brake lines, once the bay is done ill start on them

holy shit that is one clean motor.

Fixed.

wish it was built :frowning:

anyone know how much it is to jet-hot coat my manifold? around $350?

If your going to get that done please let me know and we can send ours out together.

awwwww :hug

will do… they are sending me a info booklet or something in the mail ill let you know

Sully got his done so ask him

Fuel line delete? What’s the car supposed to run on, hopes and dreams?

I like how ya focused on the fuel line, but not the brakes. How would he stop?? :ahh :lol

Brakes just slow you down