Crazyz250's Yz450f supermoto build

sweet ride. Wheels are DOPE. Where are you racing next weekend? Dirt or pavement?

Looks awesome in yellow. Nice purchase.

Maybe. But there is a difference. I make money off the things i buy/sell

I haven’t lost SHIT on what i’ve sold kidd.

cherry valley

yeah COME ON

where is this cherry valley track?

It’s an hour west of Albany on route 20.

It’s really a go-kart track but I found out more info and they hold supermoto races as well.

Now to decide on what tires to buy over winter… :ponder

thats like 20 minutes from me. How often do they have supermoto events or practice?

Im building a bike for next season.

not sure. i emailed them and they seem to be open to almost anything sumo related, which is a plus.

I wonder what they’re going to require as far as safety wires and catch cans… Im guessing if they’re just starting supermoto they’ll be letting almost anything go for a while…

I need to find a sumo project ASAP. I want a CR500 or KX500…

they seem lenient but then again i am not going to assume anything until we are physically out there on their track.

good point, its not THAT hard to be legal anyway…

all clean
http://i783.photobucket.com/albums/yy114/seitzb517/DSC00471.jpg

Yeah the plan is to make the bike track legal also. Theres an inspection list on english town’s website

Yeah thats what I am going to do over winter, go through e-town’s checklist and make sure my ‘dirtbike with street tires’ would pass their test. If it can pass at e-town it will pass at any other go-kart track that I am aware of… :lol

I found your goo-gone btw, Brian. Stop over tomorrow and get it, I have the day off from work.

we all know what that means :gay :gay2

that stuff burns as a lubricant for personal pleasure

so you have tried? hahaha

nah but i can only imagine

lets go halvs on rivettes trailer. he wants $1500 for it. Fits three bikes and all ridn gear. Its only two years old, was over $3000 from griffens. He needs a bigger one.

If at some point you dont want it anymore i can buy your half. We can store it at my garage. racin here we come! take the moms whip

looks like this except its grey
http://www.arlingtonmotorsportsinc.com/TRAILERS-5.JPG