Crazyz250's Yz450f supermoto build

I’m in.

IF and only IF we can get a custom Mr. Fu vinyl on the side that says FU Racing or something and then a huge picture of the Mr. Fu :rofl

i found a deal on a CR250.

I need rims, brakes, and suspension. supermoto here I come…

you guys can pick me up with the new trailer on your way to the track.

I thought you were getting another Husky.

im being cheap.

lol

using that cr on the street or track only? what year is it? i had an 04 Cr250 and i loved the thing. It was all stock set up for dirt but it would be nasty as a SM

track only, its a 1997, which is the first year of the AF on the 250s.

graphics kit i want

http://www.motosport.com/dirtbike/product/2010-ONE-INDUSTRIES-YAMAHA-GRAPHIC-KIT/?prodId=2495877&

So your keeping it yellow right?

Blue = :facepalm

Yellow = :facepalm

Red and white = :slight_smile:

wow that bike is sweet!!

Nahhh that trailer can fit 4 Bikes plus gear! lol They went in better than they came out actually!

nice bike man supermoto FTW…I should have one come spring time hopefully…I’m thinkin KTM or Husky…after riding indy440’s 510 I’ve been hooked…sold the 600rr and awaiting a decent priced sumo

go with the husky, i had a ktm 525exc sm and it was nice but ehh id take the husk over it

What didnt you like about the 525? Ill have to let you rip on the 625SMC! The suspension, wheels/tires (metzler m3’s) and I think the brakes are a step up on my SMC over the exc. Plus the extra power band.

http://i783.photobucket.com/albums/yy114/seitzb517/IMG_2736.jpg

bad pic but i didnt really like the bike in general. The motor was all stock it really neded an exhaust to open it up. Suspension was way to soft and it didnt have much for top end. The street legal kit didnt work, horn headlight blinkers didnt work the computer was fried i tried everything possible to fix it and nothing. Never ridden a 625 im sure it has some power but ill be happy with the redic. power of my yzf

I still like the way KTM’s look and I have read some good things about them but if I can get a Husky I will probably go with that…I should have bought indy440’s when he gave me the chance

that ktm was a pile of shit compared to my 510…

it wasnt that bad. If the blinkers and shit worked i would have thought about keeping it. I bet a newer 525smr would be a much nicer bike.

i just detailed the 510 downstairs. god it looks sexy under the fluorescent lighting…