CRC BBQ 8/25 2PM

Im hoping to swing by today mike

Should be there sometime between 2-3. Most likely riding my Harley.

Sorry for the completely late notice, but I’ll also be there. I was going to try to get my trailer done today, but I just don’t have the energy… lol.

B there around 4 if people r still around lol

Unfortunately I was unaware that everyone in the household was working today, and have no one to babysit the little one at the moment.

Still a little to young and a bit to nosey to be bringing around you fellas :rofl

Working at the shop today, sorry :frowning:

Just left, it was good seeing you guys, wish I could have stayed longer But will deff be attending future events

good meeting those of you who came out and the food was delicious. thanks again for putting this on CRC!

Sorry I couldnt make it man the show I entered my truck in ended at 4 and by the time everyone got done Bullshitting and we loaded up my buddies truck on his trailer it was already 530.

Had a very good time and the pulled pork sandwiches were fucking delicious. Thanks to guys at CRC for throwing this BBQ!

Sorryvi couldnt make it man we had stuff to do at the house

Thanks for coming everyone, and no big deal if you couldnt make it… there will be many more I am sure.

Nice to see you guys, it was an eventfull day!

Thanks again!
Mike

It was a good time…Thanks!!!

Really wanted to go. Had plans tho. The guy doing fly bys yesterday was me. My wife’s sister is getting married down the road and we had the rehearsal yesterday. Figured you would like to hear your hard word driving by.

OHH BAD ASS! Eric was there yesterday, I took the day off. I am sure he heard ya! Swing in next time your in the area bro!