CRC is open full time now

CRC is now open full time! Eric took the leap and moved on from the Automotive Tech position at Armory Chrysler he held for 13 years. He will be riding solo full time durring the day until we make our next moves to bring Kevin and Mike on full time aswell.

Official Hours of Opperation:
Mon - Fri: 8:00 am - 7:30 pm
Sat - Sun: 11:00 am - 5:00 pm

We are still by appointment for things other than mechanical repairs and maintenance so feel free to call, message or now walk in while the suns still up to inquire about large projects, powdercoating, and specialty work.

We thank you all for supporting a new local business and allowing us to keep on reaching our goals. One year has gone by since we hammered the Capital Region Customs sign in the ground out front, and the only time we want to take that down is to put up a newer bad ass CRC sign in its place! So we would like to thank you all again for your support and representation for us in the car community!

good to see you are now a 24/7 shop!

fyi i just remembered i still have that s2k oil pan at your shop, don’t toss that on me, i’ll try to pick it up this weekend

Awesome!

glad to see this, someday i might be able to have you guys work on a car of mine.

Did you guys ever get a heavy duty sandblaster for the shop or still sending out wheels?

actually Sat morning I am headed to pick one up I think. crossing my fingers.

If that’s the case I might be dropping off my wheels to get powder coated haha

Word! Have another set of wheels here that need to get shot!

wow thats awesome.

BAM! New blaster is here. This week I want to build the big upright cabinet for it and have it ready to rock. I am crossing my fingers it has enough nutt behind it to efficently do wheels.

Drove by this establishment on Saturday in my glittery Buick. Looked srs. Would drive by again.

/cool story

http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk94/kkkustom2/NOSTOPIN.gif

good to hear and good luck

You guys made a thread asking people not to stop in to bs lol.

^^LOL

I drive by and honk usually. Sometimes.

LOL. theres a difference between popping in to say whats up and wondering around like a lost puppy for hours. :slight_smile: :rofl

but I am sure you guys understand that, i know your just joshing around.

Congrats! Free t-shirts for all?

I have some Froot of The Loom’s you can have for free. lol

We are actually getting out branding worked on for logo’s, fonts, etc. When that done we will rock some shirts out and they will be avail.

What time you open till tomorrow