credit card debt...

there is absolutely nothing wrong with low interest debt, there’s not much I wouldn’t buy @ 0-3% lifetime apr…shit I’d go into a million dollars worth of debt @ 2%

you’re right, these numbers are averages, but true -

real estate - 2% return
education - 18%
mutual funds - 6-7ish %

i don’t pay a dime for my education. so does that mean no matter what i earn, i will have a 100% return rate?

guess im the only vote for the scoobie

ill just foward my student loan payments to you …address please…

pshhhhhhhhh its on 2 more grand… turbo the lotus ;)… besides ls1’s eat fp green stis for breakfast… and you cant have an fbod beating you can ya!!!

vote: sell everything, pay off CC, start over…

A fast STI is a pretty common thing these days.

If you dont waste money on stupid shit you can save up 2 grand in a month or 2

A turbo elise would be sick and its something you wanted to do anyways.

with that figuring i’d just save up and turbo the elise and call the STI finished till you have all the CC’s paied off.

newmanphd?

If You have a card rate <5%, then boost the elise.

You HAVE the $2k cash to do what You need to do the car, add another $1k for incidentals. Better then pissing the kit away for 60%.

I’ve told You before: If You want to be baller, follow in MisterioMan$$s footsteps. But since You’re not ready for that, boost the elise.

While You’re at it, spray the esty-i

:gotme:

It would suck balls to lose $2000 and have nothing to show for it except memories of frustration… My vote:

Keep turbo kit, put it on the shelf.
Pay down credit card bills.
Buy ECU when it’s less financially straining then boost Lotus.
Keep STI DD stock.

:lol: too late

:word: this is Newman afterall

without knowing the details of newmans finances:

sell the Lotus and the turbo kit. keep the STi and do as you please with it. you then have a quick, good handling car that you can drive all year round. i think (in general) until you’ve bought a house, payed off student loan, and have little to no debt (with the exception of a home payment or something) then theres no reason to have 2 cars. if i could go back a year and a half, i would have kept my Porsche (because i didnt pay very much for it and owed nothing on it) and bought a reliable DD rather than blowing 10 grand on something i choose to only drive 6 months out of the year.

1 - Sell Cars
2 - Buy Truck
3 - ???
4 - Profit!

keep in mind, this isn’t really a financial issue. I can afford to do any of these options.

how bad is the credit card debt? turbo the lotus and push your goal of spring, back to summer. and that way by summer you have a turbo lotus and all ur credit card debt off

This really isn’t a financial decision. Either decision will put you in the same spot and if you can have your CC debt paid off within a year either way then you’re doing fine.

Figure out if you “want” a turbo lotus or a faster STI and do that. Go with whatever you “want.” Can that little Lotus be “too powerful?”

CAN BOOSTING THE LOTUS WAIT?

yes, it can, you have all winter, keep the kit, payoff your shit, eventually buy the ecu in spring and install the kit then

So no reason to have two cars, but you wish you had your old car + a DD…

Maybe I am reading that wrong? :shrug: