credit card debt...

would an RB actually weigh that much more than the e30’s old 6?

slightly, because for cost’s sake i am using a gutted rb26 trans, but i am told that an e30 can weigh as little as 2100 with some weight removal mods… :slight_smile: So i figure as a comfortable DD, i’ll be around 2400 and 350 wheel ish

aren’t you talking a couple hundred pounds difference though? how much weight reduction on the tranny are you talking? me and my room mate were talking about this and it seems like you would really throw off the balance of the car with this swap.

i’m not trying to be a nay sayer or anything, i think it’s a bad ass idea…i’m more just curious.

it comes stock with an iron block L6. The rb26 is a beefier motor, but not a HUGE difference, besides, since i will remove PS, AC, relocate battery, etc. the weight distrobution should remain relatively intact vs the stock L6 with all the accessories on it.

awesome. if you want some assistance with this project or anything let me know. i would love to watch some of this happen. :tup:

Ahh, getting close… this is going to be the most satisfying payment i’ve ever made…

Available Balance: $17,037.36

I think i should withdraw it and just hang out with it for a day.

OK, i lied, 4000 of that is pending deposit…

go to the bank. ask to withdraw.

get some bling pics, at the bank.

redeposit it.

yes take pics.

So much awesome behind this. :tup:

my balance is like a tenth of that. :tup:

literally. i think it’s about 170 dollars right now.

word. I could see myself getting in a lot of trouble realllllly fast, so i always try to keep it under 500.

it’s not that i’d get myself in trouble, i’ll do that no matter what. mine is low because i’m poor and irresponsible.

you know in the end your going to do what ever you want so why ask everyones opinion? Personally i say turbo the Lotus and rock that -yea sti’s are sick, but they are getting more and more common. Where as the lotus isn’t common so turbo that newman

lol. i guessed you missed an update.

turbo kit is sold, BMW and rb26 have been purchased.

3 impractical cars now? Excellent. :tup:

damn i guess idid lol- get some pics up :slight_smile:

come on… it’s me!

don’t act surprised…

Who’s surprised? I’d be surprised if you bought an SUV.

im surprised theres still no fbod in his stable :tdown:

:word: no RB26 3rd gen?