Credit Card

Unless you need to use the credit card for a necessity (food, text books, medical bills) DO NOT DO IT. Wait until you can afford to PAY for it. Credit cards are evil. They can very quickly turn into financial suicide. The only thing they are good for is building good credit to help you get lower interest loans on things like homes.

I’m not trying to give you shit. I am speaking from experience and trying to keep you from going down the same road I have. I’ve spilled my financial situation on here before looking for advice so no need to do it again, but lets just say that I’ve been using credit cards to fill in gaps in my budget. Now picture using expanding foam to fill gaps in a foundation wall, only you underestimated how much the foam expands and all it really did was spread the gaps and now you have structural problems. Get it? Interest is like expanding foam. Make sure you don’t have too much and don’t underestimate how much it can expand.

Good luck with whatever you decide is the right decision. :tup: Just make sure whatever card you get has no fees attached. After that maybe find one where you get 1% back or something like that.