Credit cards... whats out there

Looking to get a credit card that offers cash back benefits on gas. Basically want to get a credit card that I use only for gas/ groceries. Tried looknig around but figured Id get some opinions in hopes that maybe some of you out there have a credit card that they use for the same purposes Ill be looking to use this for. I keep getting the pre app application for the Discover More card but not sure about it because I didnt ever hear any popular remarks on Discover cards.

I kept getting those too, finally saw one with a low balance transfer rate… so i took it to get rid of my last student loan.

They have me some ridiculous high limit for what i need.
Bank of america gave me like $600 when i got mine with them (~2 years back), then discover gave me somewhere around 5k about 5-6 months ago.

They seem okay, but interest is a bit higher than other places i think if you shop around.

edit;
they do have a really, really easy online banking system

The Discover Open Road card is the best one for gas rewards. 5% cash back on all gas purchases, redeemable as a check or a credit on your bill, or you get extra if you want to take it as gift cards or other shit. Discover is also the last major card issuer besides Cap One not to charge a stupid extra fee to use your card in Canada so it’s good to have one like that.

oh ya, discover isnt accepted everywhere btw

discover has crazy fees for the business’s so thats why they arent accepted everywhere

yeah, i figured that was how they offered all teh cash back

I’ve never seen a gas station in this area that took Visa and MC but not Discover.

I have a citi bank cash back card and an HSBC cash back card. Always worked well for me.

I’ve been using a Citi Professional card for like 4 years.

I’ve received about 500 bucks in rewards (airfare/home depot gift cards/etc)…

I also use an Amex Blue card for my rental cars. I sometimes buy their car rental insurance for 19.99, if I am doing a lot of traveling in a month and want to be 100% covered.