Creepers

2 plastic rolling creepers (metal wheels) for working under cars.

Good condition. I just never use them.

$5 each.

Buying creepers from a creeper… sweet. GLWS

this thread is coming from the guy with an adult-world valuecard in the front slot in his wallet

These “creepers” were used for men to kneel on while PJB followed on roller skates poking said men in the ass with his dong while rolling down a hill.

GLWS

LMAO:lol No wonder theyre so cheap

I actualy might want one… do you deliver?

OP is definitely a creeper.

Dude you guys seriously need to cut the shit in for sale threads. If it’s someone you know, and you’re busting balls, fine ok w/e.

But getting this offtopic with bullshit in someone who’s actually trying to sell a creeper is annoying.

wow i wa really expecting something different in this thread. was really sketchy about opening.

i thought for sho it would be pbj in super man underoo’s and some hairy guy with a collar and dog leash around his neck

Probably gonna cost me $5 in gas to get out to Duanesburg. Id rather not deliver something Im selling for $5.

And no these things werent used in any kind of kinky gay sex.

Are they flat creepers or are they the concaved ones that fit ur body better

either way ill pick one up from ya… my fat ass broke 2 wheels off my craftsman one

Theyre flat. One has tool/parts pockets and the other doesnt. The one without pockets has a pillow type head rest on it.

PJB Threads don’t count.

save one one with the tool pocket on it…

ill pick it up sometime in the next couple days

Ok, cool.

haha

why sell something for 5 dollars?

:rofl I know…why not just work an extra hour or so at work and earn $10 and just give them away or throw them away :lol:crazy

Because I dont use them and just want to get rid of them.

Im not selling them to make extra money, I just want to get them gone and give somebody a deal on them. I dont use them and theyre just taking up space right now.

… then just give them away for free