cruise for jay aka caddydaddy?

for those of you that don’t know, jay died two wendsedays ago. if you don’t know him by jay or caddydaddy, he was the guy that had the astrovan layed out with a cadillac front end on it. van has been around for years. well i heard through adam uzzo that there is suppose to be a cruise for him. but thats all we know. wondering if anyone has more information, such as a date, time & location.

ahh man I know who he was. No idea he died.
I’m in for the cruise.

I’m in for this as well, Jay was a good guy. Always had badass whips.

was he from Cohoes

yes he was

Black van with green flames, then white with “real” flames correct? I talked to him a few times in my younger day… that thing was insane! In for sure.

wow that crazy i know his brother

dont know him but thats really sad =/

yes, i guess he painted it orange for this year. at least according to his myspace. i knew who he was but by no means was friends with him. which is why i’m trying to figure out if a cruise for him is actually happening.

never knew him i remb the van from a few years ago, im down for a cruise.

his van in Truckin

That’s way back before the Escalade front

wow thats legit

That sucks, RIP. that guy had some real nice shit.

This is VERY sad. Very nice guy, into the scene, always present at any car audio show. Very sad.

He sold the old one. The newest one is gold, with gold flake. It was just finished this week.

I remember seeing a gold van at the lot last year.

Not him, I dont think he ever went to the lot.

Last time I saw him out was at target the night we got kicked out for good. I forgot that it was a nw van too.

Yeah, Im pretty sure he went once last year and parked in the back corner of McDonalds on the Karner road side.