cruise to nopi

well if u wanna go up later meet at my house at 10 30…

5 carriage hill west
williamsville , ny 14221

we will leave about 11… id ont no how many cars will go but yaaa

i’ll be there at 1030ish. you making breakfast?? lol. j/k

any one is welcome to come… it should be a nice cruise up… there is a few good cars coming…

list so far…

xeon-350z
ieatpaint
carl-eclipse
keith-impalla ss
celica gts
kevin-cobalt ss

just be at my house at 10 30 and be ready to hit the road by 11… i have tools and anything and everyting u would need for a car so if u need to do somthing before just come a lil earlier and we will get it done

So is nopi going on still or no cause of the rain?

The nyirp site says to call the drag strip after 10am to find out if it’s cancelled.

that would suck if it got cancled

I think I’m going to plan for tomorrow, rain+bike is no fun.

i just called, they said they havnt made a decision about today… but the rain should pass in under an hour so i would imagine the show will be on today, dunno how much it rained and how dry the track will be

which day is the bikini contest? :hitit:

weather.com calls for rain all day there. either way it’s going to be sloppy and those stupid wooden bleachers aren’t going to be fun to sit on.

Yeah I just called they said call back in another hour and a half. So there could still be a chance hopefully.

they told u an hour and half? did you ask about the show or about the race?

if they cancel the whole thing they are gonna be fucked with refunds and shit…

Whenever I watch these events on TV they still do everything but the racing when it rains and as soon as the rain stops they dry the track out and go back to racing. Should be fine for the big day tomorrow, but hopefully they run today too.

yea i hope so… cuz i just put the nice innovativetuning sticker on my car, and washed it @ midnight last nite and now to not be able to go would certainly suck

07-22-06 weather update 11:30 am - it continues to rain. the final decision about today’s activities will be made at 1 pm. Check back here or call the track at 585-382-3030 after 1 pm.

Quote from nyirp website. I’m not waiting around for them to tell me it’s cancelled.

u can buy tickets at the gate to get in right??

07-22-06 weather update 12:30 pm - unfortunately, today’s activities have been cancelled. today’s activities will take place tomorrow, sunday july 23. gates open at 8am for racers and car show participants, and spectator gate opens at 10 am.

Anyone in the car show?

I got back to Buffalo at 2pm.

There was a bad ass fucking LEXUS with a bad ass fucking HUUUUUGGGGEE turbo that i wanted to see run.

Whoever payed for todays show, got a raincheck for tomorrow.

Hope to see some of you fuckers there tomorrow.

P.S. I ran over a racoon. DRIVE SAFE around that area. :lolsign:

wait? they still held the show? WTF, if i missed out on judging im gonna flip shit