CSCS - Sept. 7 @ TMP, Cayuga

JRP Presents: CSCS - Xtreme Tuner Challenge
As many of you already know due to the inclement weather on Sat. Aug. 9 Xtreme Tuner Challenge has been rescheduled for Sun. Sept. 7, 2008 at TMP, Cayuga.
http://cscs.ca/images/Sept72008/sept.%207%2C%2008%20-%20front.jpghttp://cscs.ca/images/Sept72008/sept.%207%2C%2008%20-%20back.jpg

Spectators
$20 (Includes Free Parking & Pit Pass)

Drag Racing
Heads Up: $50
Test & Tune: $40

Open Lapping
$100 Pre-Registered (Park Admission Additional)
$130 @ the track if spots are available (Park Admission Additional)

Time Attack (Includes Open Lapping)
$120 Pre-Registered (Park Admission Additional)
$150 @ the track if spots are available (Park Admission Additional)

Show & Shine
$20 At the track (Park Admission Additional)

Drifting
Invite Only

So for the drag racing does heads up mean fastest car wins or is it bracket racing. is it 11.5 for the roll cage up there or are they easy going for this event. Reason I ask is that my car should be right at 11.5 soon and I can do more dyno tuning and make it faster. I won’t bother if i am going to get kicked out. I can’t afford a cage this summer. I think that I am going to bring a couple of cars. Is it a pain to trailer a car over the border?

heads up is fastest car…obviously being a full competition you go through qualifying and elimination rounds.

In regards to safety rules you allowed one pass quicker then 11.5 but you second pass quicker then 11.5 will get you kicked out unfortunatly.

I dont think its a hassle trailering a car across the border since a few guys do from new york each event. But I personally havent so maybe someone with experience can speak up

I read up on the classes. Do I just need a roll bar or a full cage? I could run in street class but I have a cutout. It is vacuum actuated so as long as the vacuum line is not connected I should be fine. What kind of times have been run in heads up? Sorry for the dumb sounding questions but I am asking for a couple of people that are interested in coming. We were planing on going to nopi but they are all canceled. This would be my first big show.

might be interested in TT, even though I despise TMP

For the heads up classes there the two pro classes (Pro Compact, Bully All Motor) then there are three street classes. Super Street Power Adder, Super Street All Motor and Street Warz.

Super Street Power Adder has a couple cars in the mid-high 9’s but most cars are a bit slower

Street Warz is a new class for this year and is ran similar to a index class. It heads up but you cannot break out of 12.5 or your eliminated.

Super Street All Motor Ill have to get back to you in regards to the times they are running this year

What class are you looking at?

In regards to the cages TMP runs by IHRA rules so the faster you go from 11.49 the more complex the cage needs to be. I dont know this offhand but can look into it or maybe someone else on here knows.

Its up to the track to enforce this though not CSCS and the track sometimes will turn a blind eye. They shouldnt since insurance regulations call for them to enforce the rule but I have scene many track turn a blind eye from time to time on the cage rule

I am looking at super street power adder, or street wars. I am running a turbo so I don’t need to know about all motor. Would a glass pack work or should I go with a magnaflow? Since my cutout is vacuum actuated I should be able to run as long as there is no line to it right? I could get my car to run a 12.5 with lowering the boost.