FRPP???

Ford Racing Performance

not sure on what type of gears…

power chokeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

ROUSH STANGS

SALEEN

STEEDA

Da fuuuuuuuuuck

prolly cuz I scared you when I revved the bustang when I revved the bustang when I drove by

I met the kid tonight who was driving the Mustang… That kid didn’t have a “tough guy bone” in his body, so I doubt he jumped outta his car and tried starting shit… Maybe his other buddy, but not him… And according to him (and I believe him) you’re lucky you had that window rolled up, or you woulda caught one in the jaw.

^this.

Ray, the Mustang driver in question, seemed like a good kid… I can’t believe you guys even wanted to fight him. His times were quite respectable to @ 13.19 in a GT…

His pops even asked us if we were hungry and offered us pork tenderloins that he was grillin’ behind his Escalade in the parking lot. Sure, he was drunk off the entire bottle of red wine he drank, but he’s clearly a good dude too.

:rofl I pulled up and saw that dude just grillin tons of shit. What was his deal? Just his own personal grill and chill?

Word, 3 old ritzy Italian dudes just grillin’, they had 2 (large) bottles of wine and a full on feast going on.

:facepalm

I SAID that the actual owner of the Mustang was a good kid, we shook hands and were making small talk as the hothead retard was trying to fight Austin. He wasn’t making any physical threats, just trying to race one of us.

You can tell your hothead 16 year old UMiami body that he can talk to me whenever he wants, I’m really not concerned, although he clearly is because he brought his daddy who bought him his turbo Camaro and all of his friend’s dads along for protection :rofl

:facepalm

kramerbuttz>>>>>matchboxcarz

Yeah I knew that… I originally saw where you said he got out of his car trying to start trouble…

And I already face palmed god damn it, why you still gotta kick my bad leg?

THAT WAS HIS DAD LOL?!?!

i felt like a retard cuz i was standing inline wanting to buy a sausage sandwich and asked the guy home much… he looked at me stupid, i felt stupit then i went to the normal snack bar/spot to buy food