CTV W5 Documentary on crooked car dealers

http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/20070427/wfive_apasurvey_070427/20070428?hub=WFive

did any one else notice the dude from flashpoint motorsports in vid 2? i saw the doc and was like damn thats one of Matts main guys and they filmed him right outside the shop.

The individual of whom was recorded as a crooked car dealer was Rayomond Khambatta of Ray’s Hi-Tech and he is not, nor has he ever been an employee of Flashpoint Motorsports. We were simply located at the same plaza.

If you watch the documentary, you will notice Flashpoint motorsports is not mentioned.

Ray’s Hi-tech Has since moved from this location and shares no affiliation with Flashpoint.

Thank You

spotted a gold s13 240sx Hatchback in part one of “Kick the tires” video (4:02)

global auto probably welded some next frame rail onto that 240. LOL, jks

o SH!T, that looks like the body guy who did my rockers on part two of kick the tires video. Guycan Autobody is the place…and the body guy is found in 3:14 of the video with a smoke in front of Raymond Khambatta.

ray use to work out of flash point selling cars.

yes, he worked out of flashpoint subletting a bay. But he has no other affiliation with flashpoint then that.

He no longer sublets a bay, nor has he for awhile now.

As you will notice, his business is Ray’s Hi Tech, not flashpoint. Please do not mention him as he is one of my employees. His business does not have anything to do with mine in nature or in conduct.

Those two statements are highly contradictory.

You my friend need to re-think what you just wrote.

He is your employee and is affiliated with your company. Do not think that your double talk will fool anyone.

How is he an employee? He subletted a bay and ran his own independent business as ‘Ray’s Hi Tech Automotive’.

He buys & sells auction cars. Watch the CTV video, he is mentioned as independent, nowhere is Flashpoint mentioned.

Also you will note that he indepently goes to court in regards to his cases. If he were indeed a Flashpoint employee the company would have to goto court (Under ontario corporate law), and with the conclusion of the W5 investigation they would have mentioned Flashpoint, not Raymond himself.

I dont like to be linked to him or his business, so I canceled his sublease and he has since moved on. My business is not buying or selling cars, but to repair & modify them. I am a legally registered automotive repair facility and am not a dealer.

I don’t understand how someone is saying I am “Double Talking”.

You wrote…

“As you will notice, his business is Ray’s Hi Tech, not flashpoint. Please do not mention him as he is one of my employees.”

Hence the confusion.

That’s where the confusion arose. I highlighted the sentences by underlining what you wrote.

I know and agree that he represents himself aside from your business. But I have to ask one question, is he an employee of your shop (not affiliated with said documentary)?

Ahh, what I meant to say was he is not one of my employees

I made a typo :confused:

Sorry for the confusion