Cuomo harassment

Cuomo is getting reamed pretty good on ABC right now.

They are reading about all the report on complaints and harassment. There are a lot of details about not following procedures and the acts.

lol - :this is a civil case only. no criminal actions are planned and they are not working with any agencies. I have no idea where the report will be published, but I bet nothing happens with the state getting locked up.

The timing sure seems coincidental too.

How has he not resigned yet?
Anyone else read the report? Made an exception to get a female trooper on his personal security team…

1 Like

Couldn’t happen to a bigger asshole.

2 Likes

Best case scenario he refuses to resign, they fail to impeach him, and Zeldin actually has a shot at beating him.

I hope he stays in. The alternatives are worse.

Maybe that moron running against Brown will decide to run for governor

1 Like

I’d take Kathy Hochul over Cuomo.

3 Likes

It’s going to be very interesting to see what happens years later from now when history talks about Cuomo. Will he be remembered as the Governor who did the best job for Covid-19 as so many people feel he is, or will his name be mostly known now for Sexual Harassment and forever tarnish his name.

2 Likes

1 Like
1 Like

1 Like

Immediately sent this to a bunch of people lmao

1 Like

so he has resigned???

amazing.

just need like 100,000 more dems to resign now.

4 Likes
3 Likes

#fuckyoucuomoooooooooo

4 Likes

Now… who will replace him in the next Governor term. This will be scary to see. lol I’m sure some radical left will be in power next if NYC has anything to say about it. (I am not for or against democrats or republicans as I have views on both sides and do not classify myself as one or the other)

1 Like

Not enough elderly in the country to pull that one off.

OMG. you are not allowed to discuss the grey area most people reside on the internets. You can’t get enough soundbites or “destroy” people with intelligent discussion.

It should be interesting to see just how fast the next Gov jumps all in on lockdown. 2 weeks sounds right.

1 Like