Current car thread

Order my wife a 23 Traverse RS. Not mine, but drove a dual motor LYRIQ for a couple weeks over shut down in July. Good power and comfortable package.

4 Likes

Replaced my M235 with a X3M

1 Like

Looks like a fun daily, I’ve been thinking about picking up a TBSS or something similar as a summer ride for the kids.

1 Like

Nice rig.
I saw a X3M competition last week and thought the badge was fake. Wasn’t sure who they were competing with, but realized it was an actual variant.

drove a beauty red X3M recently.

they’re def pretty cool but i’d prefer a small typical SUV and then a separate M car. They do a good job merging them but it still felt a little odd ripping around in it. When i think SUV i just don’t think about revving out like that

I did Catted Dow pipes and a tune. Just on the the OTS 93 map it ran a 7.3 in 1/8 on the street. Kid in back seat along with my golf bag. I’m getting a custom tune for it soon. (F80paul tune) He tells me 6.7-6.8 is expected.

1 Like

I’m still stuck in 2006, but I love my old reliable Hondas!

3 Likes

Man, I saw an old lady in a GSR Integra the other day and was slightly jealous.

They do like, high 10s with minimal mods.

1 Like

I think @king just drove one this weekend at a BMW event.

I’ll probably stick to my old Hondas as long as I can.

When in Rome, do as the Romans do.

Tesla Model Y Performance
Rivian R1S - currently for sale.

2 Likes

Why for sale? Didn’t these just come out?

BTW, if you tap/highlight/select the text of the post you’re looking to quote, a quote button pops up :ok_hand:

I’m a little overleveraged at this moment and I need the cash to expand the house. My wife likes to remind me that “I’m driving her ADU”

1 Like

What’s an adu?

Additional Dwelling Unit - basically a smallish 1 or 2 bedroom unit on your property. Sometimes known as inlaw suites. Some people convert garages.

1 Like

That’s California-speak for y’all :grin:

1 Like

It’s all fun and games until you have to move into your converted basement ADU so you can afford to keep it :wink:

Well shit, New York has a ADU program.

provides grants of up to $125,000 to homeowners across the state who add an additional housing unit to their property. The state plans to give a total of $85 million out in grants by 2028

And then some

2 Likes