Current car thread

super Nice

At first I wasn’t crazy about the huge Grille when I first saw it a couple years ago but now I love them, looks mean af

The new bmws just don’t do it for me. They look like huge nostrils to me for some reason. I’m not dogging the car, it’s hella dope, just not for me.
IMG_6823

Just did a CSL grille and carbon ducts with BMS intakes.

Ps I did re adjust the intakes so they are flat and even now.

4 Likes

That green is awesome :frog:

Been looking at those carbon bits for a while. How much of a PIA is it to get the front bumper off? Looks like a lot of clips to break…

Loving the new colors they offer. House’s looks like Dravit, which is incredible in person

okay okay i need more pics of both of these cars…

Looks great but is it an issue with heavy rain?

I think BMW drivers just weave back and forth to dodge rain drops?

2 Likes

I’m sure the bmw forums would explode if that was a concern. These intakes are often sold out/back order.

1 Like

Takes like 10-15 min tops to get it off even if it’s your first time. I could walk you through it over the phone haha

1 Like

It looks similar to the setup on my Z, although MUCH higher off the ground. There are points past the filters designed to collect moisture, although not enough to prevent hydrolock if the filters were submerged.

I don’t risk boosting in the rain because of it. Or simply avoid driving the car in the rain. Or I simply avoid driving the car at all because I have an unrelated oil leak, lol.

1 Like

yeah moar pics of both cars PLEASE!!!

I will get some more this weekend. I am going to play with a different wheel/spacer setup
[Never got around to swapping wheels, just a quick wash this weekend]

3 Likes