Custom 2006 BMW 325xi for sale

Dont really expect to sell my bmw here on shift but I guess its worth posting, looking to expand my business so im selling all my shit, downgrading and will build myself back up eventually.

http://albany.craigslist.org/cto/2099390887.html

I would actually strongly consider this if it wasn’t automatic.

GLWS.

This is a great car, drove it on the shift cruise, runes/drives FLAWLESSLY! Rims really set it apart too.

GLWS Dave!

Thanks both you guys, just put it up on c list like a half hr ago and already got two calls, probably dreamers but at least people are interested, if not I dont even care to be honest lol I love the car.

what are ya looking to replace it with? Want a twin turbo vert TA?

interested in trade plus cash for my girls e46 325i stick ?

Not unless im getting the e46 really cheap, my original plan was pocket $10k and grab a nice daily with the extra 5… Objective is to stack as much cash as possible quick so I can buy out my business partner hence why I sold my e39 and am now selling the e90.

pm’d

I drove this car the last couple of days. I can say it’s extremely clean, well maintained and rides nice. It makes a perfect daily, I wanted to pick it up myself

looks good man, but I heard the key smells of tuna?

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

There is photographic evidence that supports this statement.

TUNA KEY IS TUNA

lmao, at first I didnt even know what you fuckers were talking about and then it hit me hahaha… That should INCREASE the value especially for the virgins on here! lol

From sittings thread couple days ago…

Then this…

Hmmmmmmmmmmm:crazy

Lol Ned when did you get an Escalade too!?

…and? I was asking a question I didnt she say WAS beating on it I was ASKING.

No no no your not getting it

explain?

You said you lent the car to your buddy who lost the police yada yada, then Ned comes in and says he drove the car for the last few days, just makin a funny connection

my buddy didnt loose the cops lol, they threw him out of his truck at gun point.

^ lol ohh shittt