fs e46 325xi

selling my winter car. Im looking to purchase my new car soon rather then the spring :snky::snky:

im also selling my r6 so if your interested let me know

-2001 e46 325 xi (perment AWD)
-clean title
-clean carfaxs
-NO WINTERS AS OF YET
-stahl blue
-52,300 on the dash
-auto with 5 sp. steptronic tranny
-2.5l I6
-tan leather seats
-tinted windows
-power sun roof
-sitting on stock 16" with new tires
-new brakes all the way around
-bmw security package with keyless entry
-new altinator replaced when i bought the car
-i replaced the FSR (controls HVAC fan speed) other one was faulty know issue on bmw
-replaced the steering angle sensor
-10k HID headlights
-sports suspension
-bmw business class cd player with read out display
-recent service at my towne BMW

-no mods to the car…
-switched the side marker to smoked Depos… Have the orginal lights also.

still have the orginal window sticker. sold for 33k new i believe

-asking 14500 b.o
trade-in/private party is 16k+ according to NADA guides.
Was offered about that price on trade in but rather sell it then see it get marked up at towne bmw (they actually told me what they would sell it for :rant:) Not in a huge hurry to sell. and if i dont ill trade it in.

any questions just ask.
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e252/speedracer18t/325xi-1.jpg
car now has depo smoked side lights

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e252/speedracer18t/325xi-4.jpg

its HVAC, unless your fan wreaks HAVOC?

and if this wasn’t a damned Auto I’d be very tempted, I liked driving Mike’s dad’s 330i e46 considerably and could use another daily / gettin’ bored of t3h truck :frowning:

haha thanks, it was late when i put it up and was not paying attn.

Who did you talk to at towne?

that’s a terrible reason not to trade in a car, what do you think they’re going to do sell it for less?

and that’s a great price they offered you too, i was being offered 6-8k for my e46, granted the miles were higher but still.

go back and take the trade value, it’ll help the taxes too. this is not a good time of the year to sell a bmw, even if it is awd trust me.

i talked to dave k. at towne and some manager there appraised it.

[quote=“RobtC,post:5,topic:39269"”]

that’s a terrible reason not to trade in a car, what do you think they’re going to do sell it for less?

[/quote]

Thats not the reason why i didnt trade it. Im not in a hurry to sell/ buy something until i really like it. Spring 08 is when im aiming for plus ill be finishing up school and have even more money to play with. I like the bmw family and most likely be making another purchase for a nice DD

Figured ill give private sale a shot before i do anything. Some people just dont like buying from dealers and can get a good deal private

Ugh. Where you in june with this? :stuck_out_tongue:

GLWTS.

I would take that trade price, I’d be amazed if you get any more unless you have the sport/premium packages and didn’t list them.

Don’t forget to factor in the $1270 you’re losing in taxes by not trading it in for 14500.

Ex, 30k new car - 14500 trade = taxes paid on 15500 vs 30000.

if i could sell my mini id buy this, ill ask my gf she was looking for a awd bmw

[quote=“RobtC,post:5,topic:39269"”]

and that’s a great price they offered you too, i was being offered 6-8k for my e46, granted the miles were higher but still

[/quote]

wasn’t yours a high mileage 323? I would have taken that $8k and ran

it had avg (94k) miles for the year. and it just sold for 10k, which was far less than any other e46 around here is selling for.

[quote=“RobtC,post:12,topic:39269"”]

it had avg (94k) miles for the year. and it just sold for 10k, which was far less than any other e46 around here is selling for.

[/quote]

Ya but that’s cause I’m a smooth talker lol. :pimp:

Seriously though. My next car is going to be an AWD Bimmer.

Thanks Rob. im addicted to Bavarian Candy again.