Custom Tags?

how about taking the number they give you?

matching the color of your license plate to the color of your car is quite possibly the most ricer move ever :smiley:

Fuck that… That sucks… The black DARE plates are awesome, but I had a feeling they would try and phase them out. Oh well.

Was it through Chet Josephs? He said he worked with you guys. He knows his shit.

IMO vanity plates are so stupid. All of the ones I see are either doctors that somehow put their name on it or something like “MYBMW”, moms who put some gay saying on them, or ricers. The black DARE plates are cool, but please don’t put some stupid saying on your plate.

Ive thought about it. Its not worth it. Well first off id need to rock reg tags for a while. Then pay some money that will basically say OMG everyone look at my car. And the car will be easier to spot. Ive had this thing already stolen and stripped down. A tag like that it would really easy be able to track down…

so ima rock a reg tag
at the same time if i have something stupid on the tag which would call out people to race me thats fucken retarded the car is slow as balls

I (as well as the rest of Pittspeed I’m sure) am glad you’ve come to your senses and didn’t put a vanity plate on a Civic.

I was hoping he did so I have yet another honda to laugh at. :smiley:

:tounge: