D16 swap for a B18a1???

Well I might be possibly trading a 92 civic hatch(d15b7) for a 96 dx civic coupe, the 96 has a stock d16 non vtec engine in it right now, the person im getting it from said hes willing to give me a fully rebuilt b18a1 block and head. I am wondering if its worth it to take the b18a1 and put it in the 96 coupe. The 96 coupe is obd2, and the b18 is obd1. Ive been trying to do research and finding out what i would need for the swap and if it would even work, while passing inspection. My main question is if i do this swap what would i need to make it complete so it passes obd2 specs without throwing codes??? I was looking at the swap matrix for it and i know you need these parts:

Requires engine, trans, ECU, OBD2 to OBD1 wiring jumper harness, axles, half shaft, shift linkage and 99-00 Civic SI rear engine mount.

so my main concern is making sure that obd2 is compatible with the obd1 engine. So would all i need to make it pass and not throw codes is the obd2 to obd1 jumper harness, and the ecu for that engine???

or would it be a steal to just take the engine and sell it, and how much could i sell it for??? and if it is enough i can probably buy a newer d16vtec from jspec, and turbo it???

give me your ideas and help, thanks id appreciate it.

if you want to turbo stick with the obd1 hatch, it will be more work and head ach to get inspection on a obd2 car. converting the obd1 motor over in my opinion isnt worth it for not making that much more power than a d.
buying a obd2-obd1 will make the car obd1 and then you never pass inspection.

okay thanks for the help, would it be worth it to take the built b18a1 engine and sell it on here or craigslist??? and how much could i sell it for???

i suppose but then again whats built about it and who built it? are you going to be responsible if you sell the engine and then find out it wasnt any good? just my opinion.

ohh yea i would only trade if your 92 hatch is rotted to poop.

yeah my hatch is pretty rotted, the underbody is rotter so you see the frame of it, the rocker panels are completely rotted out

I’m sorry, all I saw was “civic civic civic fast furious civic civic gay”

how much do you think i can get for a b18a1 fully rebuilt and cleaned, and its just the block and head.

200$