D16A6

I’m in need of a D16A6, lower miles the better. I’m not really interested in any other motors unless they’re a really good deal(and easy to swap into an EF) due to autox classing.

If I see any I’ll let you know, I usually buy these up off craigslist and at the local pull-a-parts. I have a few but really not looking to sell.

I know someone with a h22a long block

Lol.

Why is that a “lol”?

It’s a h22a with head, block intake and exhaust manifolds and TB.

because it is so far removed from what was asked for.

It’s a h22a with head, block intake and exhaust manifolds and TB.

He asked for a good deal and a easy swap. H22 i know of is a good deal and easy to swap. maybe you need to retake reading comprehension in grade school.

Are you fucking kidding me? H Series swaps for one are horrible in hondas if you do something other than drag race, not to mention the high level of fabrication and labour and parts required.

I’d like to either keep the A6 for classing reasons, or go with something like an LS vtec ease of swap and parts availability.

Omg so hard to do and so much fab work… Lol your a idiot.

Your best bet is to sign up with k20a and post I’m sure someone will have a a6 laying around

Are you serious right now?

I’ve found a motor that I’m going to check out saturday, if it’s what he says, I’ll buy it.

I still am looking for an Si trans for a friend, 89-91. It absolutely must be from an Si, only they came with the 40mm diff bearings that he has a quaife LSD for.

Maybe true, if it were 1996 again.