FS: JDM H22A $500

not mine, saw it on craigslist. if i had a cb7 in good shape i would be alllll over this. figured someone might want this for a build/spare block

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/pts/1109950730.html

Holy good Deal!!!

right? i couldnt not post it. pick up in albion, its a long block, comes with everything… what a deal

i really wish i had kept my cackord in good shape. it would be such an awesome sleeper

o man i would never even see that coming if we were on the street

im about ready to ditch my gsr and buy one of these bad boys.

So my pal just bought a beater d series eg6.

If he bought this motor what else would he need?

Just the ECU and an H series tranny? How much extra would that cost a brotha?

mounts, axles, wiring harness, tranny, ecu,shift linkage, and a few other things.

please dont, H22 is the dumbest swap anyone can do. There is no atvantage from a gsr. Doesnt rev as high, heavier, and a shitty ass cable tranny

I dont know why, ive always had a soft spot for one lol. I want to build an all motor h22 eg hatch with some spray one day.

the car would go pretty good, i personally just dont like the tranny and the engine doesnt have as much potential as a gsr. I was just saying for someone doing a swap a gsr is a better way to go.

fuck that shit dude h22a’s have mad tourrrrqqeeee (well, as torque-y as hondas get) plus leave it stock and just drive it, maybe some spray. 200 hp, stock honda reliability, what’s not to love?!

I totally agree sir

k20’s have torque

Lol most ppl cant afford k20s …myself included haha, my gsr set me back enough.

thats why you get a k24 block and a k20a2 head :slight_smile:

like thats much cheaper haha.

if you so worried about the tranny of the H’s do a H2B on it then built it NA and you will see a fast NA h22…AND i have seen sick h22s that were boosted that run constant 10s. i know if i had a extra 500 i would get this no questions asked

the whole swap is about 35 lbs heavier than a B swap.

man i need to find another cb6

i would soo have picked this up already