H22 > all

How are you adding 200lbs to the front end??

Don’t hate, educate. www.honda-tech.com

H22 is not only a good 100 pounds heavier than my D (Ok I exaggerated, you caught me) but it also sit farther forward of the front wheels. :nod

Threads on HT all about this. It’s only 35lbs heavier than a D series I believe. Relocate your battery to the rear trunk and that’ll help even things out. ;p

The H22 is 35lbs heavier than the B series, not the D. Either way… K20 sol wins

Oh woops, I just read the weight difference thread. You’re right. But H2B sol wins. ;p

What is with you with the H2B swaps? Do you have one? if so i’ll race you and make your H2B look like ass.

:crackup

You are such a fucking clown, seriously man. You just made yourself look like an ass, great job.

Word? ::slight_smile:

Most assenign thing I’ve read on here in a while…and there’s been some super-retarded shit.

And Cliff making the H2B sound like it’s a HUGE bargain, budget friendly, super fast swap isn’t super retarded?. When in fact, the H2B doesn’t react to mods nearly as well as the K does, requires close to the same amount of money, and about the same amount of work.

I just asked if he has a H2B swap and if so, i’d be willing to run and see if his statements are accurate.

Requires close to the same amount of money? Seriously man, you’re whacked.

whoa how did i miss this post for a week??! :confused

i like H series… everyones setups are always different so its hard to compare, they arent that much heavier than the smaller B and D series, but they are pretty squeezed into the engine bay.

Wrong. Totally wrong.

H22A long block: 1200
H22 mount kit: ~400
Tranny plate: ~700
Axels: 150-300
Total: 2450-2600 + labor

(I kno he has a D in his car. There are kits that are H2D)

K20A2 with tranny: 4000
K mount kit: ~400
Axels: 150-300
Total: 4550-4700 + labor

4700-2600 = 2100 to spend on mods that will make the H blow the doors off the K.

SMSP Header: 1000
Exhaust: 300-450 (exhaust shop, no kit crap, none of them are large enuff)
Euro R IM: 500 (roskoracing.com)
Ebay CAI: 50
Basic Tuning: ~500

Total: 2350-2400

2400+2600 = 5000

For 300 bucks more you have a car that will put down roughly 200whp and 170wtq. More with a good tuner.

Stock K20A2: 200chp

I took engine prices from HMO, hardly anyone gets prices like you did, so you can’t go by those prices.

Yet I already have a block that can blow the doors off a K as well as turn better than the H. :sleep

The K20’s and H22 are both nice but its always nice seeing someone keeping the SOHC alive. In Mafdarks situation, it is very much alive. ;D

You guys spend ridiculous amounts of money on swaps that produce dick for power.

Truth. I wouldn’t swap anything out of your car. I was just showing Joe that he is wrong.

Don’t need much power when you are light. But you are right.

I agree but I am just looking at what you get for the money and the power : $ ratio sucks.

Power/$ doesn’t matter, it’s all about power/weight