how much power can stock a h22 motor make

is it possible for a stock h22 motor to make 300whp with out a rebuild? i got a 50trim trubo that will be used to make the power how many psi will get me those hp numbers

9 psi.

is this for you?

A lot of people are doing Mahle pistons… and seeing 450-500whp… off 15-18psi… daily. Check out the mahle piston thread on HT.

300 is possible on a stock HEALTHY block

yes. i thought about it and a 3000lb car will never be really fast. a project daily is a not good idea eather. ill see what i can do with a cheap honda

Talk to crazy250

You can make a 3000lb car fast, just make more power…

Well spoken…LOL

you guys forgot the little part of power=money. im still in collage and very broke as of now

Well then sell the Honda and buy a Chevy with a v8. Fast Honda’s are expensive but they practically give away Chevy speed parts.

If you’re broke, save.

chevys arent cheap to mad ,old school ones are not the new ones

Something like a G body Monte Carlo, 3rd gen Camaro, etc. Even your car is cheaper to mod than mine or a Honda.

H deuce deuce…

the word swift comes to mind for some reason

jrods shit is good for 10’s and it cost him under 5000 dollars including the shell. But i do see what you and adam are saying.

bet ya mine is about the same to mad as yours if not more …shit your whole motor was chaeper than my rot assembly

Really? It seems to me like Ford shit is always alot more than Chevy shit.
I paid $2600 for my shortblock, reman 302.

New Chevy shit is just as much, if not more than Ford shit.

Nothing is “cheap” if done right…

+1

My buddies 3700LBS 3/S went 145-150MPH traps. So…

PSI != Power directly.

Curiosity. Is the power an issue or the pressure? If it’s the pressure, there are a lot of ways to make more power per PSI.