Daily Driver Automatic Sedan

LOL Dre he posted it in this thread a few spots up, but thanks.

Yeah too much shit up in the air right now. I’ll definitely have a better idea within a couple months but until then, just caught in the middle I guess.

Thank you to those who have offered up so far. Keep’em coming!

ha, sorry i didn’t read the thread and didn’t think steve still posted here

if you’re considering buying a house, will it be in the greater buffalo area?

That’s the plan, just have to see how the job market pans out.

Got a 2000 Accord, but you’d have to come up in price a lot…

^^Yeah I would rather not go up in price too much at the moment. Should have taken that Corolla, probably would have if I had gotten the chance to see it sooner.

I posted a 2000 cougar for 2500 obo. Runs great check my thread. Send me a text if u wana talk more 7165170512

Sorry only looking for a sedan.

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/cto/2970917677.html

Make an offer

I actually had a 98 Civic sedan a couple years ago but she never really cared for it, thanks anyways.

Edited original post, let’s open this up a little more. Not saying I’ll definitely spend $4k but I’m open to looking at what’s out there for that price.

bump still looking

bump, despite what I said above I will consider MK4 Jettas, Golfs, and GTIs in auto or manual. She really likes those and are about the only cars I can convince her to drive stick for. I know a Jetta was already posted above, but ideally don’t want to spend more than $4k. Will be in Buffalo this weekend if anyone has anything to offer.

bump, in town right now through the weekend

bump, also would be willing to do a partial trade with my 1998 Integra hatchback.

How’s the condition of your Integra (aside from needing a tranny)? I’d consider a trade plus cash on your end. Although I’m really loving this Accord…

I might have something for you, its my nieces daily driver, i believe it either a 96 or 97 civic sedan, ex model, automatic, black, welll maintained just got new tires last year along with other stuff i can get more information on it. Its has it share of scratches and debts. Well probably be asking 2k. Not sure on mileage if i had to guess 200,000 im probably over estimating. Pm me i can probably show it this weekend.

Thanks guys but I was able to find something from Coldaccord at Buffalo Motor Works :tup: For anyone who may have interest in the Integra, you can find my for sale thread here: http://www.nyspeed.com/showthread.php?232169-1998-Acura-Integra-RS&p=3361335#post3361335

Mods, you may lock this.