dammit...

that was one of my tickets and my windows were down

Originally posted by BlkP42E
yeah that sucks. Lory was smart enough to drive past them with my tinted windows up :smiley:

needless to say, i dont have tint anymore

You were the stupid ass that had to get them super dark…:madfawk: Your mom was the one that made you peel it off anyways!!:tounge:

30% is not “super dark”

:rolleyes: cry boo hoo go spend the 150.00 again and watch kilbuck nail you AGAIN. because you have no choice but to go thru there and in the winter your not gonna roll your windows down…:mad:

nope. i can go the parkway!! and you should pay you were the one that got pulled over.

dont make me make a poll :smiley:

cops arnt out as much in the winter. and at nite they cant really tell the windows are tinted

nope. i can go the parkway!! and you should pay you were the one that got pulled over.

dont make me make a poll :smiley:

Umm no your mom blamed YOU… so ended… and you have to go thru their to get to nevile island??

:bluez28:

kilbuck pulled you for 30%???

fuuuuck. they’re nazis!

:bluez28:

Do you want me to call mommy cause you know she blames you… for doing something so stupid as spendign 150.00 on your windows and lying to your her … telling her they were at a legal tint level?

:eek3: you wouldnt dare :asshole

hey,hey leave that shit off the internet

Originally posted by StangGirl5.0
Do you want me to call mommy cause you know she blames you… for doing something so stupid as spendign 150.00 on your windows and lying to your her … telling her they were at a legal tint level?

to back chad up, tint laws are in a grey area… they contradict each other…

cops generally NEVER fuck with 30% or lighter…

most people i know get away with 20%

:eek3: you wouldnt dare :asshole

When you fuck up im always the one ratting your ass about to mommy… so dont tempt me!:eek:

:wink: :wink:

well i guess my windows on the monte have some factory tint on them?? they registered 19% when the used the gauge

tint laws:rofl:
i got hte legal limit paper here

well what is it

no car is allowed to have any privacy glass or tinting on the front windows. unless used by some type of cop or etc limos are allowed to have rear windows tinted. special category of auto. trucks can have rear windows tinted. van rear windows. and dummy windows are allowed on cars. as long as a cop can see your DL and its number thru the windows they should let you slide but others wont let you go at all. kilbuck is one of them.

or to sum it up. if the vehicle came from the factory with tint the its allowed to have it. even if that model didnt come with it. as long as a certain amount of vechicles came with tint then the other none tinted factory cars can have it as long as its not darker then the origianl spec. most gms are 20% ford adn dodge are 30%