# 46

i got pulled over tonight (for the 46th time)in pleasant hills at the sheetz by the biggest dick cop i have ever seen. i have never had a cop give me that big of an attitude in my life. expecially when i wasnt doing anything wrong. i down shifted into 2nd coming to a light and he busted a u-turn and pulled me over in sheetz

he pulls me over from goin the opossite way and says that i was “hot rodding around” (i shifted into 2nd coming down a hill)

yells “shut off the truck”
i shut it off
he comes to the window “your going to lose your license for driving like an idiot in my town, give me your information”

i give him my license

he says “im going to give you a fine for this tint”(points to rear ex-cab window)

me"that is factory tint and so is that back window"

cop"oh yeah well im going to have to meter that"

me “well its factory it came from GM that way”(kinda getting mad at this point

cop"well im going to give you a citation for that sticker that is obstructing your view"(picture attached of sticker

Me"what sticker"(got out of car)“that sticker is my parking sticker for penn state”

cop"do you have cats on this truck and exhaust? well i can give you a ticket for anything that is wrong on this vehicle you better get the hell out of pleasant hills befor i give you a ticket for driving like an idiot"

Me"ok officer im going to go home now"(sarcastic enough to piss him off"

followed me to the west mifflin line and turned down the road by the par 3 on lebonon chirch road

here is the pic of the sticker that he was talking about

http://www.personal.psu.edu/users/m/c/mcg159/windowsticker.jpg

What a dick, at least you didn’t get a ticket.

Originally posted by P8NT-BALLAH
What a dick, at least you didn’t get a ticket.

thats what he gave… :tounge:

:rofl: :rofl: :itr41:

damn, i better put a cat on my car and stay the fuck away from that area…

My car is quiet, I should have no problems there.

fuck that, i’m goin to do massive burnouts in pleasant hills tonight.

it doesn’t make sense to bust u for that sticker when in PA you have to have a huge piece of paper in your rear window for temp registration.

Originally posted by Cutty
it doesn’t make sense to bust u for that sticker when in PA you have to have a huge piece of paper in your rear window for temp registration.

yeah seriously talk about the true fucktardedness coming out in the legislation. Fucking tree humpers :rolleyes:

you are permitted a 3 inch area around the permiter of the window for stickers and such… tell him he sucks at the law!

Originally posted by whitey
you are permitted a 3 inch area around the permiter of the window for stickers and such… tell him he sucks at the law!
i hate townships and burroughs, fuckin power trip little cock faggots. aint shit with a badge and a gun.

Originally posted by whitey

you dont know how bad i wanted to tell him that. i figured be nice and he will go away. and it worked.

i just wanted to be like “i ate easter and x-mas dinner at the mayors house of pleasant hills a few years ago” he will own you.

but i was nice and i didnt because i hate when people say that shit. and the cop would be like mayor who. ill fuck your day up right now. (the mayor was my neighers dad) but he even told em that he wouldnt bail his own daughter out of jail so im screwed :frowning:

dont worry mac i gotpulled over tongiht too :frowning: dam cops i reved at doug in his stang n kinda did a burnout n fishtailed onto atherton but aparently he did see or smell it i dunno luicky in that aspect. but he said no pussy racing n u arent paying attention to the road blah blah got a fix it or ticket of my inspecton n emissions just a warning but if he hears me again im gonna get busted. Looks like im gonna drive downtown tomarrow :slight_smile: in 2nd heeh this time with my digicam rolling

did the cop have a mustache and black hair kinda curly. if so i think it might be the same dickhead who pulled me over

that guy had an attitude before i even said “good evening officer”

that sucks.

my car’s invisible… the one good thing about having a Geo Prizm… i could be spraying a police station with bullets and they still wouldn’t notice my car… thank god for my pussy-ass grandma car.:smiley:

our area sucks for cops

Sik…i’m gonna have to go to sheetz this weekend when i get home. :smiley: oh silver, if that was after the meeting, i saw those 2 cop cars sitting on atherton waiting for ya :wink:

haha thats exactly how I’d be if I was a cop. I would be a total dickhead and fuck with people real bad… then not give them a ticket. Like the state boys that like to hang out at our favorite video rental store south of the city… Bust balls, but leave everyone alone for the most part…

Originally posted by ShalerPunk
that sucks.

my car’s invisible… the one good thing about having a Geo Prizm… i could be spraying a police station with bullets and they still wouldn’t notice my car… thank god for my pussy-ass grandma car.:smiley:

thats why i loved having my moms tan malibu rollon on hubs i could be completly plastered n wavinga beer bottle otside the window no one would car or look at me. thats why im bringing it back up… that and i dont give a shit nor does she if someone bumps it or w/e

Originally posted by FORD03GT
oh silver, if that was after the meeting, i saw those 2 cop cars sitting on atherton waiting for ya :wink:

yeah io saw two oif them too but 1 was out of his patrol car and another way far down but i gues after he heard me he followed me :frowning: dam loud exhaust n im not even that loud compaired to jimmy’s SS although reving is another story lol