Damn I love Nirvana!

Did they ever find out who killed Kurt?

^ Yeah I think his name was kurt or something.

http://www.cobaincase.com/

Courtney had him killed to progress her career. Did Hole have a good album after the first one? I think not. She used up all of Kurt’s good songs on that one.

lol the courtney killing cobain theory is just for the obsessed who cant deal with the fact that he killed himself.

If the movie Last Days is even romotely true, I see why he killed himself. I was starting to feel suicidal after watching it. It was just depressing.

Smashing Pumpkins was the best band of the 90’s…nirvana second…

BTW, somewhat off topic, billy corgan and somebody else from the band are back together and plan on hittin the studio again in the near future to start writing some new stuff…no word on whether or not the rest of the band will be joining the two…wish i could think of who it was that billy got back with in the project, it’ll come to me though…

all billy corgan did was whine into a microphone he was so emo before it was cool.

Good Band

I love Smashing Pumpkins. But Nirvana was the more influential band = #1 in my book.

what’s your idea lol?

smashing pumpkins rock. listen to siamese dream and try to tell me diffrent. mayonase ftw. :tup:

I was going to start a thread about what your first album was that you bought. I kinda lost steam. I’ll do it now.

Yeah they are supposed to be reuniting for Coachella. I gotta order some tickets. Its at the end of April if anybody is interested over on the West Coast. Should be a good show.

I love Nirvana. I remember when they were starting to get big back in '91. I think I love them so much because I grew up with them. In Utero is one of my top favorite albums of all time.

:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:
u are so right.

regarding billy’s newest project, i saw some goth girl wandering around the high school i am student teaching at wearing a sign on her back that said something about corgan getting back together with the pumpkins. inside i was initially very happy, but are they are never going really be as awesome as they were in the past. bands hardly sound good on their comebacks.

here is the statement that will send this thread into a downward spiral for sure: Zwan > Smashing Pumpkins

oh and <3 nirvana. brings back memories of middle and high school.

FUCK YOU. YOU ARE WRONG

A couple things:

The Smashing Pumpkins were fantastic. Even despite the fact that they were NOTHING at all like what I was into, I loved them. I saw them at the Aud. in July of 1996. My first concert ever. I was 11. And I was on the floor. Bitches.

As far as the “cobain murder case” I’ll just refer to a Triumph joke about the jedi’s…

Q. What substane was han solo frozen in?

(Dorks all answer together)

A. “No, I’m sorry, very sorry. The correct answer is who gives a shit.”

Thats all well and good but a lot of people do care. I could have used another album or two from Nirvana. I guess its just better to go out on top though.

I never cared for Nirvana much…doesnt mean they arent good

regardless on how you feel about nirvana, you can’t deny the fact that they are probably the most influential band of their time

also little OT, but smashing pumpkins were a cool band too

IMO 90’s music was the best, but thats probably just because i grew up with it

word. in my opinion, you have to consider some bands like The Gin Blossoms, Counting Crows, and the ever popular Pear Jam as some very influentail bands that shpaed the '90s music scense. and somewhat OT: Pear Jam’s “ten” is up there in my top 10 favorite albums, there isnt one song on that album that i dislike.