Nine Inch Nails - The Downward Spiral and other gems

i just found an old briefcase while cleanin up my room and i found a ton of CDs in their cases in pristine condition… granted i havent bought a CD in so long, but it was so cool to see all these CDs, like the very first CDs i ever bought when i was like 15 or so (1995)… all the Nirvana albums, smashing pumpkins, older double CDs, like the jimi hendrix experience, led zeppelin CDs, sonic youth and more… and of course some embarrassing stuff…

i have the downward spiral, which is just such a good CD… took me back…and also the Trainspotting soundtrack in my car now…

anyone else ever find old stuff thats a cool find? i also found a journal i wrote in when i was 11… ie “oh my god the buffalo bills lost the superbowl last nite. it was the worst game they ever played, jim kelly had the most rushing yards. ugh!!”

YEA the other day i found a megadeth cassette in my basement, atari, and some of the cds you just mentioned

i bet some of those cd’s are mine…you bastard. :massmoon:

haha not THESE ONES, ask my brother lol

OH and these were mostly CDs from BMG haha remember BMG 20 CDs for a pennyyyyy

Yeah. I signed up for those under alter ego’s all the time. It ruled.

common now…asking your brother to return my cd’s is like asking dubya to admit he fucked up in iraq…it aint gunna happen.

Downword Spiral is a great album. Pretty Hate machine is also killa :tup:

yes that album was in there too !

awesome find :tup:

i found the top gun cassette over the summer. its in the roadster atm

+1

i JUST dug out some old NIN to jam to. weird.

I have a NIN collection on vinyl… though Downward Spiral and The Fragile were never officially available on vinyl through retail.

Pretty Hate Machine, Sin, Perfect Drug, Head Like a Hole, With Teeth, and Year Zero

I have everything on CD though… yeah I’m a freak.

I have a small collection of Vinyl that until recently also included Falco :-p But yeah I <3 vinyl. I’m glad its coming back. But there is nothing good coming out now.

ya me to.