Damn ice. Wife played ice demo derby this morning

Lisa was on her way to work, going down the hills from the house very slow and she hit some ice, the car slid right into one of those salt boxes, it put the dents in the front bumper below. The holes in the bumper were from when she had to get a front plate (stupid MD) and the dent in the fender was from someone hitting it in the parking lot at her apt in MD. Does the bumper and fender need replaced, or can they be fixed and still look good? We were planning on fixing these in the summer. Can anyone give me an estimate on painting? Maybe oneslowbowtie

edit: the paint on the bumper is spidered where you can see the dent, and another spot above. I’m sure it will start chipping off sooner or later.

as long as she’s ok

she was fine after a little bit of being upset. no physical injury, and i took her to work.

wow,glad to here she’s ok!

glad she is ok , probally about the same price to replace them ad asposed to all the time filling those holes and pulling and fixing those dents

anybody know where i can get them other than from mitsu… i don’t really wanna pay dealer prices.