Damn you vlad

for making shift in turn making it sooo freaking addictive,

its 222am now have to wake up at 7am for a trip to nyc. i was about to goto bed at 12, but i got a pm and then it turned into reading threads. THANK YOU FOR NOTHING BUT -2:23 hours of lost sleep.

/rant

:lol i hate Zee internetz :idiots

ya this fucking sucks, its 6 am and im hammering down posts on shift, im by far, the big post whore of the year, forget the month… in one month i got 1200 + posts, no need to tell me its addicting…

I gott be somewhere at noon today and now I cant sleep cuz its too late, gonna have to stay awake, but im off shift for now gonna see if i cant get some work done :open_mouth:

Got in bed around 1030. Went to bed around 12. Thanks shift for making me feel like crap today :ponder

get a life :lol

Drive your car :lol

it was out yesterday :wow

:wow

You left your house?!

IN THE EVO?!

You better have worn sunblock, don’t want that pasty milk toned skin getting any color :nono

how dare you mention my lack of a tan when you are complaining how addicting an INTERNET forum is :haha

Yeah I’m basically transparent :rofl

hahaha white boys

i have more posts per day than you, poost whoring noob!

yep you do, but this is my first month here… u been since feb, with only 3700+ posts, which is alot but trust me i will pwn that, by accident

fixed :lol

ahhh cose enough im to lazy to eidt :stuck_out_tongue: or fix my spelling

weak, no wai!

yea… U WONT

won’t catch me! :haha

and you’ve been registered since April 24th…that’s like 3 months not 1 :nono

Oh shit ahah 2 months my bad, not really 3 tho , 3 by the end of this month

Sorry? :confused

Ya thats better !