Damons Waterfront

7.30 OR 8 :cool: WITH EVERYONE

Originally posted by Pewterss
7.30 OR 8 :cool: WITH EVERYONE

8 is cool

count me +1 in!

anything changes let me know:D

Are all PittSpeed meets started by having 6 threads in two different forums and nobody knows what the fuck is going on??? :confused:

yep:tounge:

Originally posted by huskysgrl
Are all PittSpeed meets started by having 6 threads in two different forums and nobody knows what the fuck is going on??? :confused:

yep dis one for real pewter has spoken

post in onl;y thread

:finger:

can’t go

gotta work

Originally posted by Shaggy
can’t go
:crying:

Originally posted by Pewterss
:crying:

im ouit of here if you guys go give me a ring i have no way to chek a comter from now till then

pewter call me , i pmed my # to you

not when i set up events…

:smiley:

Originally posted by Darkstar
not when i set up events…

:smiley:
:bluez28:

i got see if the girlfriend is going to the hospitol to see her mother…her mother just got operated on

i wrork till 9, guess i’ll sit this one out…pewter if jackie shows and u wanna throw her a 20spot i’ll set u up with that zipzap they’re 19.99

i never got around to painting mine and i came in and the other one waas gone i’ll give you mine itr’s new i just took the top off to get to the body, i wont’ be able to get it to you tonight but i can get it to you asap.

i still have a black ws6 one here too if any interest

Originally posted by BlueMeanieTSi
i wrork till 9, guess i’ll sit this one out…pewter if jackie shows and u wanna throw her a 20spot i’ll set u up with that zipzap they’re 19.99
:cool:

reread that post i edited it after you read it

reread that post i edited it after you read it
just keep it then its :cool:

o i can get a body later (that;'s all i wanted from it) but i figured you’d want to take it out and paint it like yours too…it’s cool i already have the car i can get the body out of another kit, i figured you wanted the whole car.

o i can get a body later (that;'s all i wanted from it) but i figured you’d want to take it out and paint it like yours too…it’s cool i already have the car i can get the body out of another kit, i figured you wanted the whole car.
i do but u had it first!!!