Dana 35 = Poop

Thats Bills and its lifted 8in. long arm kit and 35’s

nice…my buddy is getting a 00 4dr Cherokee this week or weekend some time and wants to go 6-8" wit 33 or 35’s

The Chrysler 8.25 is pretty decent, I am glad my Jeep has that over the 35, but I don’t blame you for upgrading. Do most 8.8s have leaf perches on them?

yeah the 8.8 in the 96 and up exploder work well from what I heard

I havent broke my 35 yet…somehow

My dana 35 is awaiting some basic parts from 4wd, getting ready to sell my YJ

I do have for sale a dana 35 detroit locker with the matching 30 spline moser axle shafts (same as in dana 44) for sale with the berrings etc for sale. the same superior axle kit thats in the 4wd hardware mags. Its supposed make that 35 as close to a 44 as possible

6 inches will barely clear 33’s. You can street drive them but the second you get on a trail and flex, you’ll be ripping shit off. To fit 35’s you’ll need everybit of 8 inches, but with that comes a lot more problems

Long arm suspension, axle centering, driveshafts, etc.?

what he said ^ plus more

plus a sawsall and a sledge :smiley:

Dude had 33s on a Cherokee on Jeepforum. He won the “stocker” class for Cherokee of the month because you’re allowed a 2" lift. I guess some people liked it, because he got the most votes. It looked horrible, and he admitted that it rubbed even with his fender trimming.

My friend has a 2" lift and added some leafs to the rear, so like 3-4" in the back… he has 31’s and they rub on the trails. So that guy must be ripping stuff apart…

he just got it yesterday and already picked up a 3" for it, to use as a starting point and he’s gonna run 31’s for now

i had 31’s on my stock jeep (xj) i removed the bumper covers, it rubed on trails