Bad JuJu

I THOUGHT I heard a little clunkage back there :frowning: ugh

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y78/TurboLS1ss/Diff010.jpg

already?
ouch
THat blows man

time for the slush box.:slight_smile: err, whoops looks like rear end.:frowning: do they make stronger ones?

Whats it going to be? 12,9 or 60?

my dogs name is JuJu. had me scared for a minute.

:lol:

OUCH Do a dana or youll regret it.

I love how you did this on street tires

i love how he gets mad because his 1000hp car breaks and he can’t figure out why

the minivan u rocked tonight was way better…

its really not that bad. as long as the threads arent fucked in the unit it will be good as gold tomorrow. just didnt feel like ripping it out tonight. i barely drive the thing anyway.

the diff is great, and strong as hell. its the same unit as in the dana60 so that comment makes no sense. i dont need any new parts other than bolts so its no biggie. some bolts backed out, thats all. weird thing is they were just replaced/locktited/tq’d in spring '07. i will eventually need an ABS reluctor wheel, but my front wheel sensors are fucked anyways so it doesn’t matter.

car still drives good, so its a good thing i checked on it, could have ended up in some serious carnage,…to my body. this is the FIRST maintenance of any kind i’ve had to do this year, so i can’t be too mad.

That should be an easy fix for ya Bill. Glad to see you got the car out and are running it. I still want more than a 1/8 mile ride in that bitch. :tup:

<3 rear ends.

So he can have the heaviest dump truck rearend that soaks up the most power. More than a 9" but not quite as strong

hey now no rear end issues here…just a driveshaft.- pat on brothers name

sounds like something that needs to be inspected on a regular basis just for some preventitive maintanance. I have some bolts in my rear that like to back out as well that i need to check regularly.:frowning:

Tims GTO’s rear end also has some bolts that like to back out. Weird.

Bill I want a ride. I’m happy my car makes 1/2 the hp as yours. lol :slight_smile:

seriously^ who would want a dana. My 12 bolts been taking a pouding now for 3 years not one problem. I’d take a 9" over anything else

That sucks bill good thing you caught it b4 it did more damage, i’d be curious to know how they backed out especially being torqued and locktited

Does not look to bad. That poor bolt had no idea what it was in for.

was it fun :gotme: