Dance Dance Revolution

haha sorry bout it bein sideways guys

youtu.be/ncMhBdmafbE

uh … okay …?

am i missing something? are those guys hobos from TNC? :slight_smile:

ya… what the…

that makes the game look bad. it really is a fun game, bought it for my girlfriend (PS2) and one night i had a bunch of ppl over and we started playing it, fun times when your drunk, but my friends that didnt play it at first were like “you guys are gay” 30min goes by and they were playing it too and didnt want to give up there turn.

but it did look like they were laughing and having a good time, even tho it was taped sideways.

you know what could be potentially fun? blazing + nintendo wii :hmm

there’s some really messed up games in wii which can only be appreciated when high :stuck_out_tongue:

jeeze guys…its blade and clutch…i didnt get a clip of assass1n doin it tho

i thought it looked like anthony…

damn he needs to get better at it
-and the Wii, im still waiting to play it, suprise i havnt yet, hopfully il get it for my b-day (march)

thats why i posted the video…cuz it was funny cuz they werent good

you should have gotten one of me. :wink: hehehe

you should change the thread title to something more eye catching like … “TNC Gone Wild - DDR Style” or something lame like that :slight_smile:

^ LOL that’s a nice idea

and I saw this video… I was so confused that I didn’t bother to post since they were so bad… but Blade? AHAHAHAHAHA now i’m cracking up :stuck_out_tongue:

boo urns i was gunna change the name…but i cant…or well…i duno how if u can

haha i sorta feel like playing DDR right now… but gotta go to work. i got it in my basement right now :slight_smile:

ha no its over rated … i tried it when i first got my wii and u get so into it u like move around and out of the sensor bars range and its just frustrating … unless its a simple game but there are no simple games for the wii … well wii sports but that gets boring even when ur high,

i wud play the boxing game…but 2 player…then turn the the other person and start punchin at them lol

lmao hoowww embarrasing lol