Danica finally won

I’m happy for her.

http://www.danicaracing.com/indexSmall.html

just realized this was in the wrong sec, please feel free to move it.

while this should be in motorsports…

:tup: to her for actually kicking some ass. She is a danm good driver

Compared to what?

i tried to stay up to watch the race… but the track was weeping all night, i just gave up and watched hockey

She won a gas mileage race. Congrats?

Now if she can win a few more maybe she’ll finally deserve all the media attention she gets.

Contrary to what a lot of you think she has to have some talent to be where she is at.

This is prbly true

I’m not saying she isn’t a good driver because no matter what she looks like she wouldn’t keep a job at that level without skill. I’m just saying if she wasn’t smoking hot she wouldn’t get anywhere near the press she does.

Who won the last Indy race? Sure as hell wasn’t on the main page of cnn.com.

Cause god knows she isn’t hot. Bitch has a serious case of dude face when she isnt all made up.

Contrary to what you think sometimes money gets you farther than talent. Not saying this is the case with her, although her “marketability” has definantly helped her get to where she is.

Very true…

However, to get to the point when she became so marketable she had to have some talent.

Chicken or the egg… yah kow?

Some balls as well. I’m sure there weren’t a lot of guys (drivers,team owners) holding doors open for her.

Literally or figuratively!!!

Personally i think the reason it took her this long to win is because she didn’t spend enough time in developmental series and instead was thrown right into the mix because there was money to be made.

And thats why your posting on NYspeed and she is making millions.

Congrats to her, bout fucking time.

It’s always funny reading your posts where you prove that you are an idiot. If you don’t think money is more important in racing then raw talent you are a fuckwit. Remember next time You complaign about microsoft or sony that “they are making millions and you are just posting on nyspeed”

:needpic:
Because I don’t give a rat’s ass aboot the race.

oooo internet tough guy, i better not post anymore cause im an idiot. fucking stain.

Who’s Danika Patrick?

I figure I better post a /sarcasm in here because apparently there are a lot of people that can’t comprehend sarcasm without someone spelling it out for them.

don’t worry kev. i still love you