Danica and Nascar

discuss.

i have a feeling people are going to be gunning to take her out. sad but true.

its true… no female has made it in nascar, plus she denied anything about moving to it a month or two ago

^ :lol never gets old

she just signed a new contract with F1 i thought?

Negative.

F1 needs drivers, NASCAR needs marketability. This is correct.

meh i don’t give two shits either way. shes sucks as a driver but is awesome to look at half naked.

heh, i agree with the second part. she looks nice to gawk at, ive got no clue how she is as a driver.

She’s everything her male competitors wish they could be.

Think about it, not only does she have the ability to win races and outdrive 100% of the members on this forum, but she does it while looking better than everyone else out on the racetrack.

Ever see her picture in sports illustrated? She should wear that bikini while racing, because let’s face it, nothing is more embarassing than losing a race to a half naked girl.

embarassing? no shame in being beaten by somebody better than you man, plus if shes pleasant to look at? she can beat me all day LOL

I see it as nothing but win win for everyone. Nascar is bigger than F1, so we get to see more of her, Nascar will gain a lot of new fans, she gets to race something she has never raced b4, and we get to see more of her! win win

E, i doubt Nascar is bigger than F1. The rest of the WORLD watches F1, US(south mainly) watches nascar. I highly doubt Nascar would win in number of viewers if we did a search.

Problem #1: Aside from a couple flukes, she doesnt win.

^This…she sucks in Indy and she will suck in NASCAR

…btw somebody better make a ‘sucking’ joke right after this post

as long as she doesnt suck at sucking we are all good.

sufficient or is that a semi-fail?

I want to take her out too, you got her number?? :rofl:rofl:rofl

So I take it she won’t be in Team USF1 next year…

refresh my memory, how many races has she won?

Nascar is bigger in the USA than F1. sorry should have specified.

I’m sorry, your time is now up. The correct answer is 1

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v638/Mafdark/danica.jpg

Dude for 5 years, that isnt that bad in my eyes. If you top ten half your races you enter… that says alot for the driver and the team.

Not to mention even if she isnt up to snuff with the elites, she still kicks enough ass to make a shit ton of money at it, and she beats the piss outa some of the other guy on the track.

I am the first to admit I dont follow either sport as much as i would like… but she has skills, is something differernt that attracts sponsers, fans and $$ to the sports.

she is a win.