dan's '93 honda prelude

someone does make an H to B conversion.It’s like 500 bucks.

thanks man. i should be starting my build soon, just have a few more basic mods i want to finish before i start building an engine (i.e. suspension and exhaust)

thanks!
off topic, but you headed to acp next year?

yeah someone was doing one a while ago on preludepower.com, i never followed it though

I gotta read that thread jake. I wanna see if I can crank any power out of an F22

Didn’t you have an Evo X???

haha no, that is my friend who posts under my name. his username is bwagner31, but he forgot the password or something, so he just uses mine.

Finally got my ass in gear and got my account up and running again. (After the site switched servers something got messed up).

Dan- what ever happened to the coilovers? still in the works, or saving up the cash? That nitrous kit is begging to be installed =]

about time haha you’ve been using mine for long enough

not sure… im thinking i might go a different direction, ill let you in on it later :ninja

and you need to post a build thread of your own… we’ll take some dope pics this weekend… i got some good spots we can go to :thumbup

sounds good. how does friday sound to you? Mods are piling up, tune in less than two weeks!

Yeah im going to ACP, living on campus. Im working full time this summer and + grad money im in the same boat as you. Im looking for something older to build than my ep3. Congrats on Rpi btw, that auto shop is amazing.

In response to the h2b prelude swap it wont happen. It b series tranny will put the axles at different angles + custom axles would be needed. This guy would need to fab up a hell of a kit for it to work.

i was thinking tomorrow night lol but firday works for me kid :number1
ill call you tomorrow… i think im going to change my oil and fix my exhaust leak after work so maybe you can stop down

nice man, congrats!
yeah i love older cars, im actually looking for something with a little wider after market and a little more prominence in the scene to work on

yeah, like i said i never really followed it, but im pretty sure it fell by the way side

rpi ftw

idk, i change my mind alot, i regret selling my ej6 so i think i might stick with the ep. My ep already has some work done to it, but ill make a build thread once i decide what to do.

yeah haha i do the same in regards to changing my mind a lot lol
i like the looks of the ep3… but i personally enjoy older cars for some reason :thumbup

little update for anyone that cares, i bought some tein basic coilovers over the summer from slackj94… still havent put them in. hopefully they will be in by next weekend :banghead

and, i am going to be picking up neonxiii’s (from preludepower.com) h23 turbo kit on friday. the kit includes a synapse turbo manifold/ downpipe, precision sc6031, tial 38mm wastegate, lsd motorsports intercooler w/ custom piping by vibrant, greddy type rs bov, 440cc injectors :excited

im not sure yet what im going to use for tuning, there is a p28 (h23 ecu) w/ hondata s200 w/ boost for sale on preludepower. i do know that synapse will be doing the tuning.

and lastly, i am going to have a 3 inch exhaust made up. however, i am unsure as to what kind of muffler i am going to use. i dont want a fart can or melon cannon, so any input will be greatly appreciated :thumbup

~Dan

Magnaflow 3inch straight through muffler.

Setup looks good man!

cool, ill look into one of those! and thanks man!